Trust me on this one...

Give this album a spin and go
eek.gif
hisd.jpg

"The Weakend"

Gave it more time than I anticipated (listened to 3/4 of it) and I can +$%% with it.

There's some stuff on here I really like. They sound like, and I'm sure they're heavily influenced by, Little Brother.

Gave it more time than I anticipated (listened to 3/4 of it) and I can +$%% with it.

There's some stuff on here I really like. They sound like, and I'm sure they're heavily influenced by, Little Brother.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

They sound like, and I'm sure they're heavily influenced by, Little Brother.

All the words I needed to see. I'll download.

They sound like, and I'm sure they're heavily influenced by, Little Brother.

All the words I needed to see. I'll download.

Yeah I can see that, these dudes are local (Htwn) and we usually don't get this quality of stuff down here. This is just very refreshing stuff mang!

Yeah I can see that, these dudes are local (Htwn) and we usually don't get this quality of stuff down here. This is just very refreshing stuff mang!

I can hear the LB. I got a UNI and Pac Div feel from them rapping wise as well.

I d/'ed their Summer Sessions EP
pimp.gif

That is a surprise from Htown.

I can hear the LB. I got a UNI and Pac Div feel from them rapping wise as well.

I d/'ed their Summer Sessions EP
pimp.gif

That is a surprise from Htown.

Back
Top Bottom