truthfully speaking, any NT fambs here still rock G-shocks dough?

what are your thoughts of such an act? I seent'd the other thread where my fambs sayn only delinquents originating from highschool are still up on this fad

I got like 5 on my shelf collecting dust, been waiting to break em out but just wanna hear your opinions.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

what are your thoughts of such an act? I seent'd the other thread where my fambs sayn only delinquents originating from highschool are still up on this fad

I got like 5 on my shelf collecting dust, been waiting to break em out but just wanna hear your opinions.
happy.gif
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I have a G-Shock that my girl got me for my bday but its not the one everyone is used to seeing. I don't care if its a G-Shock or not, I like it so I'm gonna wear it. Im 26 btw

I have a black g shock, needed a watch for college. Wear it daily, a watch is a watch. U conform to someone elses ideas of fashion and life than ur not being tru to urself.

i "dough'nt" rock them. I thought they were a terrible craze that would fade quickly.. I was correct

Something as functional as a wristwatch can even be scrutinized....gotta love nt.

This reminds of Levi's being called a "fad" on here...

I'm 28 and I've also had G-Shocks since I was a kid. I've always had a black one, and I like that they've always been durable and convenient now with the solar power and atomic timekeeping. I just have 2 black ones and a white one though. It's a fine casual/sport watch. Only "fad" thing about them is the ridiculous colors some of y'all get...

IMO they're durable and look good. Great addition to your watch collection and great for an active lifestyle.

Yeah, the 'fad' is these fruity pebbles colors that come out. I've got an all black g-shock mudman that I wear EVERYWHERE. Work, gym, out, running ball, playing football. The hell I need more than one watch for, fambs?

I don't see how these are considered a "fad". I wear what I like.
I would wear Casios before I got my G-Shock.

I wear my hyper color G-Shock almost everyday, unless I need to be in formal/corporate attire.

**shameless plug** all 3 original in4mation g-shocks just sitting here, anyone want 'em?

Back
Top Bottom