Trying to go to DR for Memorial weekend Vol. The weekly DR trip thread

Trying to head to Santo Domingo for that weekend. My brother wants to see the city. Some info would be appreciated. Like places to go at night and places to go to get them yambs.

im from dr

crime is
eek.gif
out there now, u constantly hear ppl walking right out the airport getting robbed at gunpoint, especially tourists

head to punta cana, u will love it there

touring the city is
pimp.gif
, both day and night. have a tour guide show u around.

go see the monumento at night
pimp.gif
eek.gif

hit up the clubs, easy score

Nah, Punta Cana is out of the question right now. As far as getting the crime rate, I'm from the caribbean so its nothing new to me. I know what to expect.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Nah, Punta Cana is out of the question right now. As far as getting the crime rate, I'm from the caribbean so its nothing new to me. I know what to expect.

where are u planning to stay?

yeah watch out for crime. i went to santo domingo n punta cana. stayed at marriot in santo n stayed at an al inclusive resort in punta cana.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

im from dr

crime is
eek.gif
out there now, u constantly hear ppl walking right out the airport getting robbed at gunpoint, especially tourists

head to punta cana, u will love it there
Heading to Punta Cana next week.  Free trip from work
pimp.gif
.  Gonna be my first time to DR.

Heading to Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana this August. Can't wait. I planned like 4 good excursions. Canopy Zipline, Dolphin Island, Snorkling cruise, Altos de Chavon & Catalina Island. I want to hit up 27 Waterfalls but it's a hike. Might work it out though. We'll see

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

most dudes are going to smash Dominican @*$#%@ and that's it.

and to scout baseball players.

but nah, i havent been there since '03, probably go next year for a week or 2

Back
Top Bottom