Tryna get my Driver's License bakk

Anybody know if there is a fee u gotta pay in CA to get a revoked license bakk?
details: i was charged on possesion of stolen vehicle back in sept. of 08 they revoked my license n have since served my time. i asked a dude that worked at the dmv yesterday n he said if it comes up in the database maybe but the dmv servers were down yesterday n i couldnt find out.
anybody know if there is a fee in this case n if so how much?

Anybody know if there is a fee u gotta pay in CA to get a revoked license bakk?
details: i was charged on possesion of stolen vehicle back in sept. of 08 they revoked my license n have since served my time. i asked a dude that worked at the dmv yesterday n he said if it comes up in the database maybe but the dmv servers were down yesterday n i couldnt find out.
anybody know if there is a fee in this case n if so how much?

If they have revoked your license can you even get a license again is the question.  I know with a suspension here in the Illinois you pay a fee to be reinstated.

If they have revoked your license can you even get a license again is the question.  I know with a suspension here in the Illinois you pay a fee to be reinstated.

i heard u can get it bakk because the courts n the dmv operate under different circumstances n in Kali it differs from other states i think

i heard u can get it bakk because the courts n the dmv operate under different circumstances n in Kali it differs from other states i think

Stealing A Vehicle, Priceless!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$150 dollar reinstatement fee (in Canada)
Lost my license twice. Both times, just a $150 fee and they will give you a temporary license.

$150 dollar reinstatement fee (in Canada)
Lost my license twice. Both times, just a $150 fee and they will give you a temporary license.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cold blooded
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what I was gonna post.
I'm lucky you can't get licensed to drive OP.
Stealing a car.
30t6p3b.gif

I may not know the circumstances but still.
30t6p3b.gif

Need a lot less of these types of crimes.
30t6p3b.gif

CA driving license laws
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cold blooded
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what I was gonna post.
I'm lucky you can't get licensed to drive OP.
Stealing a car.
30t6p3b.gif

I may not know the circumstances but still.
30t6p3b.gif

Need a lot less of these types of crimes.
30t6p3b.gif

CA driving license laws
pimp.gif

all of a sudden im krucified c'mon man it was 2 years ago i went 2 jail changed my life but still dealin wit the bs that comes wit a kriminal rekord n they wonder y most felons go bakk 2 jail its a !@#$% trapp but i digress would i still b able to get it kan my Kali NTs gimme sum info

all of a sudden im krucified c'mon man it was 2 years ago i went 2 jail changed my life but still dealin wit the bs that comes wit a kriminal rekord n they wonder y most felons go bakk 2 jail its a !@#$% trapp but i digress would i still b able to get it kan my Kali NTs gimme sum info

It's hard to take seriously. Anyways, here's the various fees for the Cali DMV. You'll also be responsible for any fines associated with your charges on top of their general fees. Typically though when you're eligible for reinstatement you get a list of all the BS you have to pay, both fines and fees.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/fees/dl_fees.htm

Back
Top Bottom