TSA Full body scan leads to beat down

Sorry if repost...
Orlando104528--300x300.jpg
 CNN) -- Full-body scanning machines may reveal a little too much, if an incident of workplace violence this week among Transportation Security Administration screeners is any indication.
A TSA worker at Miami International Airport in Florida was arrested for allegedly assaulting a co-worker who had repeatedly teased him about the size of his genitals.

The insults stemmed from an X-ray of the accused captured during a training exercise with the airport's full-body scanning machines, the report said.

Rolando Negrin "stated he could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind," allegedly striking the victim with a police baton. According to the report, a witness heard Negrin say in Spanish, "get on your knees or I will kill you and you better apoligise [sic]."

In response to the incident, TSA said it has a zero-tolerance policy for workplace violence. "At the same time, we are investigating to determine whether other officers may have violated procedures in a training session with coworkers and committed professional misconduct," the agency said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/05/06/tsa.scanner.assault/?hpt=T3

roll.gif

get on your knees or I will kill you and you better apoligise - I bet dude was like ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

assaulting a co-worker who had repeatedly teased him about the size of his genitals.

laugh.gif
.........You think the journalist/writer was able to keep a straight face while typing this out?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

get on your knees or I will kill you and you better apoligise - I bet dude was like ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They had a training exercise that involved co-workers using those machines on each other? That was asking for trouble and a lot of awkwardness from the get go...

That guys career is now over because of a dumb training procedure. Not only that, but his face is plastered all over the news with the words "teased, size and genitals" all over it.

Dude should have kept his cool and filed a sexual harassment lawsuit..

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

No doubt! He just multiplied his embarrassment by a million...

those TSA people are crazy. maybe they go through a lot but they need to hire better equiped people to handle different situations.

I was straight up told to turn around and exit because I had a pair of nail clippers in my bag (this was back in 2007). I was the one that reasoned with him and said, "I'll throw these out and continue on, okay?" Those guys give you no options and lack common sense. I'm not surprised at all that they had a few of their employees acting up.

laugh.gif
The article + the mugshot has me struggling to not bust out laughing.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

those TSA people are crazy. maybe they go through a lot but they need to hire better equiped people to handle different situations.

I was straight up told to turn around and exit because I had a pair of nail clippers in my bag (this was back in 2007). I was the one that reasoned with him and said, "I'll throw these out and continue on, okay?" Those guys give you no options and lack common sense. I'm not surprised at all that they had a few of their employees acting up.
I remember in New York this old thirsty fat sweaty +%* dude was telling me I couldn't take my unopened Vitamin Watere through and I could either go back to the end of the line and drink it on, or turn it over to him and they'd throw it away or they have a program where they donate them to the homeless. I was like well "I'll just walk back towards the trash can and chug it, trash it, then proceed," and he told me I'd have to get back at the end of the line if I did that, so I gave it to him and he pretended to throw it away. I know damn well that dude drunk my @!%!.

But yea, stupid on TSA's part having coworkers do this exercise on each other

That's what I was sayin when I first read this...I mean how hard is it to go down to the local art college and get some nude models to practice on.  I bet the TSA dudes had this day circled for months hoping to get a glimpse of Ms. Fat Booty that works in baggage security...

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

No doubt! He just multiplied his embarrassment by a million...
True, but I'm sure that lawsuit would have received some news coverage as well though.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I remember in New York this old thirsty fat sweaty +%* dude was telling me I couldn't take my unopened Vitamin Watere through and I could either go back to the end of the line and drink it on, or turn it over to him and they'd throw it away or they have a program where they donate them to the homeless. I was like well "I'll just walk back towards the trash can and chug it, trash it, then proceed," and he told me I'd have to get back at the end of the line if I did that, so I gave it to him and he pretended to throw it away. I know damn well that dude drunk my @!%!.

i got got for a bottle of burberry ON THE WAY BACK smh....

DatZNasty wrote:
WallyHopp wrote:

This.

I was flying home 2 weeks ago and had a bottle of water I had just paid $2 for in the airport and only took one sip of it before going through security and the TSA was a total tool about the situation saying I gotta toss it cause it might be liquor, I'm like it's water, you can open it and smell it, and even if it was liquor they serve it on the planes. Then to top it off after this I was "randomly selected" for extra screening. Some of them are just on total power trips, exerting whatever small bit they have to make themselves feel special.

these full body scanners are no joke. its horrible that they're going/planning to implement them in all major US int'l airports. They're such an invasion of privacy. people really should beware of things like these. read up on em, quite interesting.

Back
Top Bottom