TSA hiring "Pedophiles" to pat you down.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

They can hire who they want, I guarantee if somebody is "fondled" or touched inappropriately, measures will be taken- especially if its a child, because the parents will be there watching, heck- if i saw it happen i would beat the crap outta the perp. There are sick people working everywhere and probably in places you wouldnt expect. Its a crazy, sick world out there- but that doesnt mean you need to focus all your attention on the negatives dude (seems like thats all you do)

top 5 worst posters alive or banned

Ok, what do you disagree with? How would you improve what I said?- you're reading it through your own IGNORANT eyes, thats why you cant understand it. Companys CAN hire who they want jack, thats a fact- if you read that as me saying they should hire them than youre even more incoherent than i thought

Just because you can do something doesnt mean you should do it. You are justifying them hiring pedophiles because they are allowed to; im sure you can justify sub prime mortages and any legal way to take advantage of people

Ok, what do you disagree with? How would you improve what I said?- you're reading it through your own IGNORANT eyes, thats why you cant understand it. Companys CAN hire who they want jack, thats a fact- if you read that as me saying they should hire them than youre even more incoherent than i thought

Just because you can do something doesnt mean you should do it. You are justifying them hiring pedophiles because they are allowed to; im sure you can justify sub prime mortages and any legal way to take advantage of people

This has nothing to go with "Black America" specifically - why are you posting here?

Interesting read...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/

becoming a TSO requires a basic level of classroom and on the job training. In many cases this rigorous training is less severe than the requirements of becoming a security guard in most states.

The TSA then moved to administratively upgrade TSOs uniforms to resemble those of a federal law enforcement officer.

While TSOs may have the appearance of a federal law enforcement officer they have neither the authority nor the power. If a passenger brings a loaded gun or an explosive device into an airport screening area there is nothing a TSO can do until the local police step in to save the day.

extended the TSA’s reach has far beyond the confines of our nation’s airports. Many of my constituents discovered this first hand this past fall as those familiar blue uniforms and badges appeared on Tennessee highways. In October Tennessee became the first state to conduct a statewide Department of Homeland Security Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR) team operation which randomly inspected Tennessee truck drivers and cars.

VIPR teams conducted 9,300 unannounced checkpoints and other search operations in the last year alone.

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]
30t6p3b.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They can hire who they want, I guarantee if somebody is "fondled" or touched inappropriately, measures will be taken- especially if its a child, because the parents will be there watching, heck- if i saw it happen i would beat the crap outta the perp. There are sick people working everywhere and probably in places you wouldnt expect. Its a crazy, sick world out there- but that doesnt mean you need to focus all your attention on the negatives dude (seems like thats all you do)

I am really disappointed in this response. That is all I will say about that.
Seconded.

http://tsanewsblog.com/27...-being-assaulted-by-tsa/

This happens quite frequently, actually...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Fear mongering.

Indeed.  This dude Pig Love is FRAUD status all the way, and he knows it.   

Whoooo!  There you go bringing the knowledge to yet another thread. What would we do without you Deuce? You completely picked apart the article.

[h1]5 Florida TSA workers fired, 38 others suspended[/h1] Associated Press – Tue, Jun 5, 2012

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — Five Transportation Security Administration workers at a southwest Florida airport have been fired and another 38 suspended after an investigation found they failed to perform random screenings last year.

The 43 disciplined workers, a combination of front-line screeners and supervisors, represent about 15 percent of the roughly 280 TSA employees at Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers.

The News-Press (http://newspr.es/NATHvI) reported Monday that it's one of the largest disciplinary actions TSA has taken in the agency's 10-year history.

The TSA said that during a two-month period last year, as many as 400 passengers who underwent routine screening at the airport "never got additional random checks".

About 3.8 million passengers flew through the airport last year.

If you read between the lines, this is what happens when you fail to grope someone properly. You are fired. No doubt these workers were tired of groping children and old people. That's even what they are saying.

Nowitzness41 wrote:
Why did you quote that? So you're saying these good workers are getting fired and suspended because they dont want to pat down old people or children anymore. In turn, the TSA is going to hire disgusting people that enjoy touching children to pat them down instead. What about the old people, pedos dont like old people too do they? Are you sure the TSA isnt just full of lazy workers? Who is going to pat down the real threats (you know, not children or elderly)? How did they find out about the lack of additional screenings- did they watch on security cam? Because if so, then they do check over their employees- which in turn means that theres no way they would let some sick MFer that likes kids just sit there and fondle them inappropriately- cause if they saw that when they check through their own tapes- the perp would be fired and prosecuted (after the parents beat the hell out of the perp). Theres too many holes in this for me to believe that this is really the problem that its being made out to be.

Now you're getting it, yes that's what I'm saying.

The article says : The TSA said that during a two-month period last year, as many as 400 passengers who underwent routine screening at the airport "never got additional random checks". Translated, the passngers were screened and TSA requires them to be screened (searched) again. Some of the employees that are good people were fed up, didn't do it and were fired.

What is the resistance to this, are some of you just too afraid of real life and want to keep your heads in the sand?
30t6p3b.gif

If you want, you can go look up the hundreds, (yes hundreds) of stories over the years about frisking kids, theft and various other sick crimes that go on at airports.

Update:

i know no one probably cares but that wasn't my friend after all lol...dude just called me a blind a-hole ...it was a good laugh lol...

anyways carry on lol

Back
Top Bottom