TSA spills grandfathers ashes, laughs

damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Never understood why people would want their family members ashes in their house. Stuff would freak me out.

Laughing is so disrespectful though. She would've gotten a Stone Cold Stunner from me if she pulled that junk.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Never understood why people would want their family members ashes in their house. Stuff would freak me out.

Laughing is so disrespectful though. She would've gotten a Stone Cold Stunner from me if she pulled that junk.

indifferent.gif

You do realize that wrestling is fake, right? 
grin.gif

No seriousness here.

withholding response until whole story is out. i will say that out of all the TSA agents ive dealt with while traveling, Orlando has the most rude and ****-++@ staff.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

withholding response until whole story is out. i will say that out of all the TSA agents ive dealt with while traveling, Orlando has the most rude and ****-++@ staff.

This happened two weeks ago, the TSA "person" was not fired and the TSA issued some statement along the lines of "We believe that the event happened differently than the passenger decribed."

What do you think now?

Everyone makes mistakes. The TSA though seems to be really good at it though.

They have been absolutely pathetic when dealing with customers, from my experience.

I had toenail clippers in my carry on once. And they flat out told me that I couldn't fly... It was me who had to engage with them about the proper steps to take to fly... Those steps being simply disposing of said clippers in the trash.

i worked for TSA for about 4 months when i was in college... they'll hire anyone and the funny part is 50% of the employees could care less if you brought a bazooka through the checkpoint and the other half are on a power trip because they wear a badge

Back
Top Bottom