TSB Style Guide support thread Vol Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, as many of you probably remember a couple of months ago we rallied together to get a W over at the TSB monthly giveaway and Ill always be thankful for that, as a token of appreciation i raffled off a gift card for some warby parker frames to one of the NTers that participated, just this passed month another NTer won again although it was more lowkey but NT yet again proved its strength.

Anyways today i received an email from Dan the founder of TSB asking for my support and the NT fam to raise funds to take their site to a whole new level with the Style Guide, you can watch the video that explains all about it and the different options to donate and the perks they offer, here

im not sure how to embed the video here....anyways i hope we can keep it positive but im well aware of the nature of NT, im just being a messenger and supporter of a site that has provided tons of useful info and help to many men out there trying to find themselves when it comes to switching up their style, regardless of budget, something many fashion blogs no nothing of.

Either way best of luck to the TSB team and thank you NT.

cliffs
-TSB team is launching a new platform to further help its reader
-TSB team needs funding to do so
-TSB team asks for NT suppoort getting a buzz and maybe some donations
-Perks are offered depending on donation.
-Ksteezy prays that trolls took the day off....lol

How do you donate Steezy?

I know one of TSB dudes is/was a NTer they should post more in here.

i emailed him the link to the thread, he said he would come in here and shed more light on it, that shopping tool is amazing and the perks they offer are not bad if you donate more than 1$ but im sure they appreciate the buzz even if you dont donate maybe share it on your facebook or IG.....im just trying to lend them a hand, they seem like real down to earth dudes and ive learned alot from their blog...ill be donating 25$ as my photography biz so that'll help me in return.

oh to donate just follow the link i posted bros, its there on the side, they need to raise 30k

Pretty cool concept. I know im always googling ideas for what looks good for different occasions.

Thats for posting this ksteezy. All we really want is for people to check out the product we're trying to make. If you like it donate a couple bucks. If it gets built it will be free to all users.

no problem guys, Ill help out as much as i can, ill post something up on my IG also.

This is an awesome idea.

Will donate. and best of luck to the TSB team!!!

Thanks KSteezy! Appreciate the support. 

If only we can get a rally half as strong as you had going for the TSB Feb Contest... We love to give back. If #NT can help us get there, we can run a 'Thank You' giveaway exclusively for the NT x TSB community :smile:

Thanks in advance for your support! 

-Dan T

TSBmen.com

No problem Dan, maybe something to think about would be contacting our site admin and seeing how the sponsored ads on here work...I'm not sure how it works but is something hat perhaps can benefit both NT and TSB in the future.

That giveaway idea is awesome too.

Best of luck Dan.

TSB Dan - Good luck with the site. Very cool idea. How do you expect to generate cashflow in order to maintain the site (assuming the updates get built)? Ad revenue, a % of sales from your purchase links page, continued donations, etc? Just curious.

Last edited:
Haha!...don't stress it Dan...TSB is a great place for those trying to find their way, we have our DB thread here, but TSB and that StyleGuide can offer much more to many NTers looking to change up their style or simply someone who may be clueless as to what to wear to a wedding...what's even better is that a lot of the suggestions you guys often offer are very affordable.

Cool concept. Been peeping your website every once in a while after the steezy ordeal. 

Definitely pm Meth though. 

Last edited:
Thanks man. You got it - if all goes well, there will be some ad revenue and comissions from some of the product sales...but it will take much more than the initial 30K to make it profitable...these things take time (and money). Our goal is to get it working and test it with user feedback asap. 

We want to keep the site entirely free for the user... Someone has to bring all the awesome menswear content online together in one place... The blog world is just so unorganized...challenging for the reader, and the publisher. 

Cheers brother. 

not to derail, but that look in your AVY is :pimp:

been wanting to buy a brown suit for a while :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom