Tuned air?

I started collecting TN's had about 14 pairs or so will try find some pics, threw heaps out and the ones I kept they're under my bed now looking worse for wear lol. Tn's are still real popular in Australia but the people who wear them these days aren't.

I copped the tuned air X awesome shoe but stands out will also post some pics

Originally Posted by swingshot

358e9vo.jpg

THOSE ARE PRETTY DOPE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

nike-tuned-10.jpg

what ever happened to these strange things?
They actually sold. No word of a lie I gambled these would be RTV'd or something but damn me they sold out at local Foot Lockers (in Toronto, that is) LOL.

In retrospect I'm thinking this is a slept on shoe due to its freakiness. Love the colorway though since it is an homage to the OG cw.
smokin.gif

heres some beat up pairs of TN's I digged out from under my bed

55jxc4.jpg

Tuned Air X copped from the sales rack, I really like this CW

2j2uo3a.jpg

2nh2hkp.jpg

Originally Posted by jbv1

Originally Posted by AJ27526

nike-tuned-10.jpg

what ever happened to these strange things?
They actually sold. No word of a lie I gambled these would be RTV'd or something but damn me they sold out at local Foot Lockers (in Toronto, that is) LOL.

In retrospect I'm thinking this is a slept on shoe due to its freakiness. Love the colorway though since it is an homage to the OG cw.
smokin.gif
I was thinking the same thing, I would have liked to atleast try a set on, oh well in years to come i think they will be sought after

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

THOSE ARE PRETTY DOPE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Not that sought after or valuable, but they seem to be kind of rare, as do the Tuned Forces.

The Air Force Max Plus is (i think) rare as rocking horse s*it. Seems like many people aren't even aware the shoe ever existed.

The Garnett 3 is by far the most common of the 4 of them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

nike-air-max-plus-page.jpg
First Nike running shoe to ever have the Tuned Air.
i have been looking for the blue pair of these ever since I got blood on mine about 4 months after they originally released........sz12 any one....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

OthelloxTwon said:
THOSE ARE PRETTY DOPE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Not that sought after or valuable, but they seem to be kind of rare, as do the Tuned Forces.

The Air Force Max Plus is (i think) rare as rocking horse s*it. Seems like many people aren't even aware the shoe ever existed.

The Garnett 3 is by far the most common of the 4 of them.

i forgot there's also the Air Tuned Swoopes.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

i have been looking for the blue pair of these ever since I got blood on mine about 4 months after they originally released........sz12 any one....
frown.gif

Don't bother, they'll probably be crumbling like mine are 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

I just dont understand why nike dont have Tuned Air anymore

Reportedly Footlocker either have rights to the design, or the patent itself (?)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by DublBagn

frown.gif

Don't bother, they'll probably be crumbling like mine are 
frown.gif
not true my man, ive owned two pairs of the og's deadstock over the past few years both held up without a problem, i think it just depends on storage also the 2000 retro holds up better than the 1999 release not sure why

Back
Top Bottom