Tupac Shakur dumped Madonna because she was white.

I watched Part 1 and 2 last night. It was cool, knew most of that stuff already. They talk about Jimmy Iovine too much for me. Gonna start part 3 later today.

You want to start with Part 3 then. Part 4 has Eminem.

It was dope hearing about how much Time Warner wanted to get rid of Death Row even they were making all this money. They didn't want to be apart of it and Jimmy refused to get rid of Death Row.

Hearing them talk about Time Warner wouldn't let Jimmy bail out 2Pac.

Suge going in a different direction. Wanting to make it real beef and not just music anymore.

I wish Dre would have talked more about his relationship with Pac and him leaving Death Row.

You can see Jimmy basically blaming Suge for **** going so wrong so fast with Death Row. He knew that **** was special. It was wild to see how close Jimmy and Suge were. Playing football together with the Kennedy's and ****. Wow.

Seeing them show behind the scenes and in studio clips is real cool. Watching them talk about The Source Awards was mad interesting. Puff playing dumb like we don't know what he did.

Last edited:
I'm watching this Jimmy interview at Shade and he said Suge wanted Dre gone. I've never heard that. I always heard Dre was tired of the BS at Death Row and wanted out. Why would Suge want him gone? He was one of the top names in rap and could do it all. Was it over Michel'e or something?

Jimmy said Death Row was getting most of the money. Said that Interscope was only getting about 20%-25% and Death Row was getting the rest. That's a lot of ****** money. Suge really ended that run way earlier than it should have.

Im not the biggest Puff fan.But he did keel 100 on the interview.He didn't go into detail.But the few words he uttered about it.Should show that the beef was real nd not fabricated.All he said was that its a slippery slope for him to talk about.What i got from his demeanor.Is that hell never go in depth about the situation.Theres so many people behind the scenes talking about it that where there.

That he doesnt have to spoke about it.Everything people didn't know.Now they know.Nothing about it was fake.Its funny how people say the beef was faked by Pac to generate more money.That was just an added bonus to the situation Pac was in.Pac was going to come out of jail acting like that no matter what.Even if money wasnt involved.Remember he was set up at the studio.Also with the case.

Same people where involved in both situations.He could careless if Puff and Big didnt know.His entire attitude.Was if your associating/friends/doing business with these people.Your getting thrown in the fire to.That was more bigger than what people think.He said people in jail where telling him that one of Biggies homeboys where involved.Its funny how people act like Suge and Pac where intrenched in the streets.And beefing for no reason.Every action has a reaction.

But Puffy says Tupac’s barking up the wrong tree: “He ain’t mad at the ****** that shot him; he knows where they’re at. He knows who shot him. If you ask him, he knows, and everybody in the street knows, and he’s not stepping to them, because knows that he’s not gonna et away with that ****. To me, that’s some real sucker ****. Be mad at everybody, man; don’t be using ****** as scapegoats. We know that he’s a nice guy from New York. All **** aside, Tupac is a nice, good-hearted guy.”

http://www.vibe.com/biggie-puffy-break-their-silence-95-vibe-cover-story-pg2/

I feel like KingsR be probably dropping some gems, I just can't read that format no matter how many times I try.

Just got finished watching The Defiant Season 1.I only watched Episode 3.Because they talk about the rise and fall of Death Row.What tripped me out.Is the footage of Pac walking away from Suge,Bountry,and Trey.Theyve always showed that footage of Pac with the Gold Shirt.But they show more of that footage on this documentary than ive ever seen.Everytime the footage is shown on YouTube or regular TV.Hes walking around Suge and the kid with his hands up in front of the camera.Then hes hollering and joking with everyone around him.

But on the Deviant version.They let the footage play out more.Instead of it stopping.Looks like they have more footage showing what leads up to the Orlando fight.Seems like Pac was on one that night.While Suge was laid back not caring.On this version.After Pac is running around clowning/joking.He stops for 3 to 5 seconds.Hes looking directly at someone aggressive.Hes just looking.Not saying anything.He starts walking away from Suge and company quickly towards either Orlando or to someone else.

But hes looking aggressive.Hes talking towards somebody when he walking to them.Suge is shouting at him when he takes off.The cut the rest of and show the MGM grainy camera footage they always show us.Im thinking they have actual clear footage of the entire situation unfolding.But out of respect for everything that happened.There not releasing it.Does anyone know who was filming Pac and Suge and Death Row.Its the same footage weve all seen.But on The Deviant.Its an extended version before the altercation that ive never seen.

I just saw EP3 and noticed this.

There's more footage. They should release the rest. Who else was involved that hasn't already passed besides suge?

I'm also interested in seeing more raw outtakes of these music videos. When Pac came into the episode for the first time with the Brenda's Got A Baby video, they let some of that run on.

There's a lot of footage on Pac we haven't seen. It's crazy. I want that MGM footage though.

There's more footage. They should release the rest. Who else was involved that hasn't already passed besides suge?

I'm also interested in seeing more raw outtakes of these music videos. When Pac came into the episode for the first time with the Brenda's Got A Baby video, they let some of that run on.

There's a lot of footage on Pac we haven't seen. It's crazy. I want that MGM footage though.

It's crazy Danny Boy was only like 18 back then. He was all over All Eyez One Me. On Toss It Up, I Mad At Cha, Picture Me Rollin then was reduced to American Idol years after Death Row fell apart.

Last edited:
It's crazy Danny Boy was only like 18 back then. He was all over All Eyez One Me. On Toss It Up, I Mad At Cha, Picture Me Rollin then was reduced to American Idol years after Death Row fell apart.
Wow that's crazy. 
laugh.gif
 They could have put him with Devante and Dalvin and had them do his album. I guess Suge was too busy playing mob boss to think like that.

Suge wasn't running Death Row like an actual label looking for talent and putting out other people's albums. He lucked up on Dre who brought Snoop who brought DPG and he caught Pac in a tight place.

He should have been building a roster aside from his star players in case what happened, happened.

Although Jada did say Death Row tried to sign them. He did an interview about it I'm just too lazy to go find it. DMX I think too. Death Row East was looking kind of lit.

Last edited:
I think that was the plan. Devante produced this. Had Genuwine doing background vocals for him.

Had all of Death Row in the video

I think Devante wrote this too. Quik produced it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom