Tupac was a Simp.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pac was a hypocrite. There are a few things about him that make it hard for me to completely respect his movement.
like what?

Wishing Prodigy death by sicle cell and talking about killing dudes, etc, then turning around and trying to spread a positive message.

Pac was a hypocrite. There are a few things about him that make it hard for me to completely respect his movement.
like what?

Wishing Prodigy death by sicle cell and talking about killing dudes, etc, then turning around and trying to spread a positive message.

People gotta remember, Pac was an actor, FIRST. He put both talents together.

The dude was like destined to start a mass movement.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Not a simp, he was a man in turmoil,
Let's put all your life under a microscope and see what the world has to say about how simpish you are.

Not a simp, he was a man in turmoil,
Let's put all your life under a microscope and see what the world has to say about how simpish you are.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I do agree with this, though. Dude had too big of a following, so he had to go. I think organizations like BMF usually have revolutionary plans in the making too, but they always get taken out before they execute.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I do agree with this, though. Dude had too big of a following, so he had to go. I think organizations like BMF usually have revolutionary plans in the making too, but they always get taken out before they execute.

Call Pac what you want..but dude was bagging more women than a clerk at a grocery store
pimp.gif

The best BIG did was Little Kim, Faith, and Charlie B
indifferent.gif

Call Pac what you want..but dude was bagging more women than a clerk at a grocery store
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Unfortunately, rap was about who had better lyrics not women
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Unfortunately, rap was about who had better lyrics not women
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by blacklion23

If you don't have his poetry book go get it.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Just ordered it. Good lookin.
Also, that's written to Will Smith's Jada, right? Can someone break down that whole silly situation? Thanks.

They were best friends since High School.. They use to dance together as well... I'm not sure if Tupac hit it--he probably did. It doesn't matter tho..their love was deeper than physical.
Cool, didn't know that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by blacklion23

If you don't have his poetry book go get it.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Just ordered it. Good lookin.
Also, that's written to Will Smith's Jada, right? Can someone break down that whole silly situation? Thanks.

They were best friends since High School.. They use to dance together as well... I'm not sure if Tupac hit it--he probably did. It doesn't matter tho..their love was deeper than physical.
Cool, didn't know that. Thanks.

like what?

Im pretty sure this started with Suge Knight and didnt represent the exact clear thoughts of Pac tho.  

like what?

Im pretty sure this started with Suge Knight and didnt represent the exact clear thoughts of Pac tho.  

I really want a female Nt'er to come in here and say how that would make her feel if someone wrote that to her.

I think stuff like that is so sweet...Id definitely cry... then Id share it with my friends...
pimp.gif

I really want a female Nt'er to come in here and say how that would make her feel if someone wrote that to her.

I think stuff like that is so sweet...Id definitely cry... then Id share it with my friends...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

like what?

And?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

like what?

And?

Back
Top Bottom