Turn U ON ft. Pharrell - Jason Madison

Producer/Director/Rapper. DOM Kennedy's 25th Hour + Showtime. LA is MY Playground. Pac Div's Paper Mayor and Taste videos. Watermelon Sundae...

Producer/Director/Rapper. DOM Kennedy's 25th Hour + Showtime. LA is MY Playground. Pac Div's Paper Mayor and Taste videos. Watermelon Sundae...

He produced Pac Div's Mayor? I mean i'm not sure if its him or that wack beat the Neptunes or Pharell gave him.

He produced Pac Div's Mayor? I mean i'm not sure if its him or that wack beat the Neptunes or Pharell gave him.

Directed the video for it. And the videos for those other songs. Beat was a leftover. Produced all those Dom songs tho...

Directed the video for it. And the videos for those other songs. Beat was a leftover. Produced all those Dom songs tho...

Skillz..I mess with the sound cuh..and "It Was Beautiful" was
sick.gif

but this is kinda ehh

I hear u man. Eh this is the 2nd worse song on the cd. I'm just releasing it to get ppl's attn. Check out the project tho. I'm sure you'll *** wit it.

I hear u man. Eh this is the 2nd worse song on the cd. I'm just releasing it to get ppl's attn. Check out the project tho. I'm sure you'll *** wit it.

Collab with the Neptunes... Can't hate on that at all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's good with all the static in the background tho???
sick.gif

Collab with the Neptunes... Can't hate on that at all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's good with all the static in the background tho???
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom