+ Turning 20 is more monumental than turning 21 vol. HBD to me +

I know I'll be in the minority with this one, but I really feel turning 21 isoverrated. The big thing about turning 21 is being able to buy alcohol legally, right? Well, I've never been too huge with alcohol. However, it'snever been too hard to obtain it either. Also, I think like most human beings, we want what we necessarily can't get---hence the enormous amount ofunderage drinking.

Thoughts?

Maybe my mind will change about this when I turn 21, but for now I'm going to enjoy my first day of nolonger being a teenager.

Stay safe NT.

I got plastered for my 20th birthday and was done by 10 PM. My 21st, I went to bed at 10 PM completely sober. It's all how you make it.

Bdays are overrated period...but dude. you haven't experienced 1 out of the 2 options... how can you even state your case?

but HBD

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Happy Birthday.

It's actually my ex's as well.

Oh 5hit...mine too, lemme hit her up...i forgot, but then i didnt forget..
laugh.gif

btw... honestly... 25 is the "best" age for you youngsters.

1. you're not "fresh out of college" and most likely have a good stable job
2. you're not a "baby" to the vast majority of the ladies in the dating pool
3. you're young...but not TOO young for the older ladies in the dating pool (26-30)

basically you're eligible for 21(or 18 if you want) to 30 yr old ladies.. can't beat that.

I didn't think turning 21 was that great..
I was already going into bars and drinking before I actually turned 21.
21+ girlfriend who is a former bartender FTW!
Now, I'm 22.. Not a big drinker at all, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Bdays are overrated period...but dude. you haven't experienced 1 out of the 2 options... how can you even state your case?

but HBD

I agree. We should appreciate our life's everyday. It should never take ananniversary of something for you to realize how lucky you are with whatever it is. As far as me being unqualified to make this case . . . thanks for thebirthday wishes Dirty.

And thanks to everyone else too!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

btw... honestly... 25 is the "best" age for you youngsters.

1. you're not "fresh out of college" and most likely have a good stable job
2. you're not a "baby" to the vast majority of the ladies in the dating pool
3. you're young...but not TOO young for the older ladies in the dating pool (26-30)

basically you're eligible for 21(or 18 if you want) to 30 yr old ladies.. can't beat that.

im 25 in october, im expecting it to be great

I haven't gotten there yet, but the overrated birthday to me, will be 25. What's so great about turning 25?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I haven't gotten there yet, but the overrated birthday to me, will be 25. What's so great about turning 25?
your insuance drops significantly

but yea 21 is better than 20

Happy Birthday! I feel the same way with bdays, just turned 23.....meh, whats the BIG deal ya kno?

op, I think you should hit up Vegas or something....other than that....21 is 21....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom