Turning 21

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by ediaz411

I'm turning 21 this wednesday and I'm going out to the local bar with friends. Thinking of making my first "legal" drink something mixed, don't feel like just ordering a beer. Im probably just going to go with my regular Hennessy and apple juice, unless you guys have any better suggestion, and i would also like to know what you guys ordered as your first drink.

Why? 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
    Chi town !*!$

Originally Posted by DT43

jameson on the rocks... then shots shots shots

this

shots: four horseman, flaming dr.pepper

mixed drink: ciroc peach w/ pineapple

Originally Posted by solegit08til

sex on the beach
Disclaimer: I'm 19 and that's the only drink i know of, well that and a fuzzy navel, and i don't even know whats in them. 
ohwell.gif

Happy early bday
Are you a female NT'er srs question ?

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Long Island. Been drinking it for years.

Other suggestions: Washington Apple, Blue Long Island, Lemon Drop (if you want something weak)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm turning 21 this wednesday and I'm going out to the local bar with friends. Thinking of making my first "legal" drink something mixed, don't feel like just ordering a beer. Im probably just going to go with my regular Hennessy and apple juice, unless you guys have any better suggestion, and i would also like to know what you guys ordered as your first drink.

Why? 
sick.gif
Zactly...don't disrespect the Henn by mixing it.

Why? 
sick.gif

Nvr tried it, heard good things abt this

Back
Top Bottom