TURNING THE BLIND EYE: Israel continues to demolish Palestinian homes.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Nothing will happen as long as the U.S. continues to support Israel.

Anyone that criticizes Israel will be labeled as anti-semetic.

End of thread.

This.
30t6p3b.gif
The whole Israel situation disgusts me. We give them so much money and firepower and they use it to kill civilians and bomb homes.

its never going to end, NEVER, too much has happened, dragged on for decades. someone needs to go in completely !+!$ *!## up divide the land and end this crap

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by jadams003

Carlos Tevez said it best; any speaking out against Israel labels you anti-semetic, which is complete BS. Free Palestine and may Allah be with the Palestinian people now and always.
SMFH @ you being an anti-semetic terrorist who is hell bent on seeing Israel's destruction
indifferent.gif
Clearly he does not know the plight of the jewish people and how they are surrounded by anti-semitic muslim terrorist and armies who are waiting to destroy israel in the blink of an eye

obvious sarcasm wasnt obvious?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

SMFH @ you being an anti-semetic terrorist who is hell bent on seeing Israel's destruction
indifferent.gif
Clearly he does not know the plight of the jewish people and how they are surrounded by anti-semitic muslim terrorist and armies who are waiting to destroy israel in the blink of an eye

obvious sarcasm wasnt obvious?
I'm pretty positive they were both being sarcastic
alien.gif

I wonder if I will ever live long enough to see us Palestinians achieve nationhood and independence. I have a feeling it will not happen even 100 years from now.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I wonder if I will ever live long enough to see us Palestinians achieve nationhood and independence. I have a feeling it will not happen even 100 years from now.

I disagree.

Israel faced a ton of criticism in the 2008 Gaza War.  Or more fittingly the Gaza Massacre.  They can't afford to pull another stunt like that.

The right in Israel has been pushing a 1 state solution.  They are fearful of a changing tide.  I really like this piece that discusses the topic.  It's time for some innovative ideas that can incorporate the changing landscape of the Middle East.

http://thelede.blogs.nyti...tside-the-two-state-box/

^Israel is surrounded by anti semetic countries waiting to blow them the $!*+ up
indifferent.gif

this
not saying i don;t respect other people's opinions because that is what makes the world what it is and what makes a forum like NT interesting (besides for the lulz), but some of you have a surprisingly bitter view towards Israel. 

I mean for starters, the state was created  for Jews after 6 million of them were exterminated off of the Earth by the German regime, and right when they became a state several countries proceeded to attack them

from wikipedia 

"On May 14, 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agencyproclaimed independence, naming the country Israel.[sup][81][/sup] The following day, the armies of four Arab countries—Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq—attacked Israel"

and thats just ONE example of what has been going on since the begining of Israel being a country, better yet Jews as a whole throughout history. 

I mean its almost like Afghanistan where guerrilla warfare is taking place, you have palestinian "civilians" telling their children that it is a great honor for them to blow themselves up and kill as many Jewish children as possible, and many times there have been suicide bombings in public places in Israel.

and lets not forget the whole incident in Turkey and how the news REALLY screwed that story up. 

lets look at what some news articles said...

from yahoo

" Turkey withdrew its ambassador to Israel and called for an emergency session of the U.N. Security Council as condemnations erupted across Europe and the Arab world Monday over Israel's deadly commando raid on ships taking humanitarian aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip.

now instead of reading lies in newspapers, lets look at ACTUAL FOOTAGE which can tell what really happened

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]*if someone can embed that would help lol*[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]if you didn't feel like watching the video, you can see that Israel simply did its standard procedure in going on the boat and checking its contents before entering the region. but while the Israeli soldiers went onto the boat, the "HUMANITARIANS" who are really people with crow bars trying to KILL ISRAELI SOLDIERS begin to attack the Israelis.[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]yet the news sees it as Israeli's "attacking" "humanitarians"[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]dont believe everything you read.....[/font]

^Israel is surrounded by anti semetic countries waiting to blow them the $!*+ up
indifferent.gif
Every country in the world except for the US and Israel support the 2 state solution and a return to the pre-1967 war borders.  Including Iran and the rest of the Middle East.

Originally Posted by dts939

indifferent.gif

this
not saying i don;t respect other people's opinions because that is what makes the world what it is and what makes a forum like NT interesting (besides for the lulz), but some of you have a surprisingly bitter view towards Israel. 

I mean for starters, the state was created  for Jews after 6 million of them were exterminated off of the Earth by the German regime, and right when they became a state several countries proceeded to attack them

from wikipedia 

"On May 14, 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agencyproclaimed independence, naming the country Israel.[sup][81][/sup] The following day, the armies of four Arab countries—Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq—attacked Israel"

and thats just ONE example of what has been going on since the begining of Israel being a country, better yet Jews as a whole throughout history. 

I mean its almost like Afghanistan where guerrilla warfare is taking place, you have palestinian "civilians" telling their children that it is a great honor for them to blow themselves up and kill as many Jewish children as possible, and many times there have been suicide bombings in public places in Israel.

and lets not forget the whole incident in Turkey and how the news REALLY screwed that story up. 

lets look at what some news articles said...

from yahoo

" Turkey withdrew its ambassador to Israel and called for an emergency session of the U.N. Security Council as condemnations erupted across Europe and the Arab world Monday over Israel's deadly commando raid on ships taking humanitarian aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip.

now instead of reading lies in newspapers, lets look at ACTUAL FOOTAGE which can tell what really happened

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]*if someone can embed that would help lol*[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]if you didn't feel like watching the video, you can see that Israel simply did its standard procedure in going on the boat and checking its contents before entering the region. but while the Israeli soldiers went onto the boat, the "HUMANITARIANS" who are really people with crow bars trying to KILL ISRAELI SOLDIERS begin to attack the Israelis.[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]yet the news sees it as Israeli's "attacking" "humanitarians"[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]dont believe everything you read.....[/font]

The fact of the matter is that Israel HAS rejected peace on numerous occasions since 1948. This is well documented and backed by Israeli literature.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that the Palestinians (see: Yasser Arafat) have *%@@@+ up so many time as well. It's very frustrating for me personally to know that it took the Palestinian authorities until 1994 to recognize Israel's right to existence and had they recognized Israel earlier, not only would there have been a peace treaty in place but the Palestinians would've had a significantly larger portion of land right now as well.

We are at a point in history were both sides have run out of excuses and eventually they're going to be forced into making peace. I'm sure a few decades ago some were saying "I dont think I'll ever see the day when an Arab country makes peace with Israel" but then Egypt (Israel's #1 enemy at the time) chose to make peace with Israel in 1978. It was not until 2002 that the Arab League collectively recognized Israel's right to existence and so we've now gotten that out of the way.

The next steps are obviously the most tricky. How do you split the land, what do you do with the settlements and what do you do with all the Palestinian refugees? I think solving these problems are not as difficult as the actors on both sides have made it out to be but ofcourse both sides are full of pride and both have tremendous egos which has made solving these problems extremely challenging. I think there will eventually be a peace treaty between the two sides in the coming decades but it will take a ton of good fortune to get it done...specifically, we're going to need a united and moderate Palestinian government, and moderate leaders emerging from Tel Aviv and Washington. We actually came very close to reaching a permanent solution back in 2000 but neither side could agree on the Palestinian refugee issue.

BTW, Chomsky made Dershowitz look so foolish in that debate. Actually, Dershowitz made himself look really bad with all the petty insults.

I love when people act like the Palestinians are so innocent and peaceful in all of this

Muslims occupy land from Indonesia to Africa, and they won't give up this small piece of land that belonged to Israel in ancient times.....so greedy in my opinion

in 60 years, they haven't been able to re-acquire the land through wars.....there is no unity between Arab countries......they should just accept the fact that Israel belongs to the Jews and move on already.

Co-exist together for goodness sake before future generations have to suffer more.

If Palestine had 1% of the military power of Israel, they would have wiped them out already. Israel has showed a lot of restraint.

People still care about anti-semitism? Smh, and I hope once everything settles and Iran rebels Obama forces a treaty with Palestine and Israel.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I love when people act like the Palestinians are so innocent and peaceful in all of this

Muslims occupy land from Indonesia to Africa, and they won't give up this small piece of land that belonged to Israel in ancient times.....so greedy in my opinion

in 60 years, they haven't been able to re-acquire the land through wars.....there is no unity between Arab countries......they should just accept the fact that Israel belongs to the Jews and move on already.

Co-exist together for goodness sake before future generations have to suffer more.

If Palestine had 1% of the military power of Israel, they would have wiped them out already. Israel has showed a lot of restraint.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can you even debate with a moron like this? A moron that doesnt realize the Arabs states have already recognized Israel's right to existence and are now searching for a permanent solution where the sovereign nation of Palestine can co-exist with the sovereign nation of Israel.

OK buddy...lets not allow facts to get in the way of another one of your ******ed rants.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

People still care about anti-semitism? Smh, and I hope once everything settles and Iran rebels Obama forces a treaty with Palestine and Israel.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

is this guy serious? 

what does that even mean? what were you trying to accomplish by making this post...

everyone should care about human beings hating other human beings. period. as far as we have come as a race its sad to see that people still fight and kill each other everyday, so yes i think people do care about antisemitism as well as any other form of racism or bigotry... 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't tell if serious...

Back
Top Bottom