Turntables and Record Players

Hey NT Music,

Lately I've been buying a lot of records and recently found a couple of boxes of old records in my parents storage unit. My parents old record player doesnt work anymore, so i was wondering does anyone have any suggestions for a new one at reasonable price? i think my budget is anything less than $300. any help would be appreciated

If you can find a used Technics 1200 in good condition for around that price then I say go for it.

If not then go with the Numark PT-01 portable.

Figures I find Ruxxx in here...
laugh.gif

Getting a used Technics 1200 would be cool. If all you plan to do is listen to records, Sony has a number of models starting at $100. If you want something decent, check out the Marantz TT42 for $329.99. The Denon DP300F also for $329.99.

If you get some that have USB ports, do a little research to make sure they come with decent software. I've heard a lot of horror stories of software coming with these turntables not working very well.

Me, I keeps it simple. I got a great hand me down Marantz worth like $800 or so & plug straight into my preamp...

laugh.gif
OP the T.92USB is a dope option as well.It really is a quality deck (and I own it so you can take my word for it).

Back
Top Bottom