.......TV stands? (Small update pg 3)

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I wanted to know what stands ya'll are rocking with. I'd like something like this, but with a little more girth...

TV_Stand_K113.jpg

nerd.gif

I have a glossy black stand by Zenith Z-line ...looks good...i'll try find a pic in a few...

edit: I have this, I forgot how big it is, but my TV is 40 inches

ZL23-1SU.gif

to be more specific, (after looking at it) the stand is around 38 inches and the tv is 40 ...so yeah, that might be an option for you to consider

However, I bought it back in either 2006 or 2007 at Circuit City...so I don't know if you would be able to find it now

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I have a glossy black stand by Zenith...looks good...i'll try find a pic in a few...

ZL23-1SU.gif
yea, that is nice........heads to google

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I have a glossy black stand by Zenith...looks good...i'll try find a pic in a few...

ZL23-1SU.gif
yea, that is nice........heads to google
Yo! my bad it's actually Z-line design

I dunno where i got zenith from
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
( the big Z logo, i just checked lol)

this is the stand i got from target for my vizio. i need to take another picture since i cleaned it up and rotated it towards the corner

I have this one:
zl3174-rsu_3_l.jpg

This is what it looks like in my room. Only pic I have of it, I know you can barely see it but just for reference:
room.jpg

Super Producer, yeah I forgot to mention it's a Z-Line also like some of these other dudes said, I highly recommend them. A little pricey, but they lookreal good and they're well constructed..

And thanks for the props.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Thizzle, umm, why? Pics?

Untroubled Youth, nice little setup.
had it on a mantle at the old crib got kicked out when we went broke should i put it on the floor?

ahh I see. I just don't even know about that one, G. I'd really like to see how that looks though.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I have this one:

This is what it looks like in my room. Only pic I have of it, I know you can barely see it but just for reference:
room.jpg

Wheres all your stuff?

I need to completely overhaul my room.. its full of clutter and mess!

Originally Posted by doosta45

this is the stand i got from target for my vizio. i need to take another picture since i cleaned it up and rotated it towards the corner

the exact same set up tv and all

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

My Samsung is 37 inches and here is my set up.. get a wall mount.

wall mounts are only good if the set up is clean. hanging wires =
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom