TWENTY THREE PAIRS ONLY

Originally Posted by Flashout01

nice pick up cris! do people in SG camp out for that too?

does it comes with a special box? any pix of it?
no camp out, no raffle, just store walk in pre, still thanks a lot that we have friends to reserve our sizes....next stop next week will be theTan Yeezy Release...
smokin.gif

wow? they treated those MVP's like a gr huh.. SG peeps should send their stash here, a lot of Lebron heads still want to get their pairs..

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Sick avatar by the way...

Bro, congratulations with your pair in your size. Not bad for your first camp out ey. Except for the damn rain getting on our way. Anyway camp outs are fun just make sure you get a buddy along and befriend everyone in the line so everything runs smoothly.
Im no guru dude, si miko lang yon. Haha! I mean you saw what he was rocking yesterday right? Anyway thanks again and nice to meet you bro. Till the next drop and possible campout. Be safe man.

Good day NT!
Congrats Pareng Toots! haha I thought you're not getting them but good job man...those are ill.
pimp.gif

^

@miko0412: Very well said miko... very well said. Still idol pa rin kita.

@foshizzles: Mon thats what i also thought but good things just came in when i least expected it... Haha!

Congratulations to everyone who got their pairs!!! A big thanks to my friend and BOSING for hooking me up on this one.

Bron finally breaking his silence and saying he is happy with Clevelend. Hope the Cavs acquire important pieces to make them a championship contender next year

Congrats to everyone who copped their pairs.. Too bad LEBron didn't make it to the NBA Finals..

Welcome to NT, melo15fan. Enjoy your membership and i am sure you will enjoy it here. This is the best online sneaker forum in the whole wide world HEHEHEHE

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

witness pikon

hehe

I am a Witness! hehe.. LeBron was too much of a sore loser, didn't even congratulate Dwight and the other Magic players.. Man, it is a game, somebody hasgotta lose..

Congrats to all of those that got their pairs. Bilib ako sa dedication niyo, even if Lebron and his Cavs didn't make it. Btw, just new here in NT
happy.gif

Thanks pareng niophyte! Still learning how to get around the forums bro. But so far, so good! I'm sure to enjoy here in NT
smile.gif

how do you store your mvp 6? can't use it yet, too busy to play ball, even my friends are in a tight sched too, is it ok to keep it in the box for a while?

^^^ Sure it's okay to keep it in a box. You will have to rock it though sooner or later if not it's going to deteriorate rapidly coz of the humidity inthe Philippines. I suggest you keep silica gels/packs around it though to protect it from humidity while you find a schedule to rock it :smile:

I'm really not sure where to post this, but since it's Lebron VI related, I'll just try my luck here. Guys, how's the fit of the LebronVI's? True to size, snug, or should I go half size down? thanks a lot.
smile.gif

ah....wala lang.hehe
to sir blackmamba24: astig ng air yeezys natin!
smile.gif

@ jmoney45: lovin ur mlk's (tama di ba?)
smile.gif

btw, congrats to those who got their LBJ MVP ed 6's. Rock on guys!

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom