Twisted Metal PS3 Thread.... In Stores Now!!!!!

this game is addicting and i only played the first stage on story mode!

i haven't played twisted metal since twisted metal 2, so it's a little hard to get used to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Can someone explain how dudes are beating the first level in 1 minute 20 seconds (that's the #1 score on the leaderboard). How the @#$% is that possible?  As soon as the game starts I'm running for my life. Darkside came out of nowhere and rammed the @#$% out of me 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Game is hard but it's fun
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cars feel alot smoother to control compared to past Twisted Metal games
Still, the smaller cars in this game are at a HUGE disadvantage. I started one match in challenge mode and I was dead in less than 2 minutes
Nah man smaller cars have crazy strong weapons, Reapers Chain saw Fully charged up is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 insane damage

took me forever to beat the juggernaught level..now i don't know what to do vs the grimm bros 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

took me forever to beat the juggernaught level..now i don't know what to do vs the grimm bros 
indifferent.gif
Take them out one by one; freeze them and then hammer them with everything you have. After that, just race around and fire off shots whenever you can. Try not to stay in one place for long.

If you're getting mad at this level, I can't imagine how you'll feel during Mr. Grimm's final boss. @#$% was BEYOND frustrating. I've never been that mad at a video game besides Uncharted 1
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badjustin

hows the game? anybody played online already?

The online  mode is fun...when you can actually get into a game, and STAY in the game without getting disconnected out of nowhere
sick.gif

I've played 2 full matches which were
pimp.gif
. In one other match, my entire team got disconnected and I was left facing 3 other cars. In the other 2 matches I tried, I got disconnected within 2 minutes. Supposedly there's a problem with Sony servers which is not letting thousands of people play online
30t6p3b.gif

i'm going to pick these up soon too. been waiting playing mw3 which got boring real quick.

just picked it on on craigslist for $45. Game is
pimp.gif

brings back memories, i wish i was off from work tomorrow lol.

Thought this was pretty cool, somebody pieced Dollface's cutscenes all together.
It's like a little less than 10 minutes: 

I'm disappointed that ign said the story is terrible

The stories were always amazing in the other ones

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm disappointed that ign said the story is terrible

The stories were always amazing in the other ones

online makes up for it. mad addicting

Online has been fixed slightly but still far from perfect.

I can't get into open game rooms 50% of the time
I'm still getting disconnected out of nowhere (not as much as before though)
And possibly the most frustrating part: hosts who don't start games
laugh.gif
the room will have 14/14 and just stay that way for the next 10 minutes

EDIT: I've been kicked out of FIVE STRAIGHT GAMES due to "network error"
indifferent.gif
Are you @#$@%@ kidding me? I've been playing Fifa 12 and COD with 0 lag

Back
Top Bottom