Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

the preview on the front page made me come in here.

anyone who still plays X/Y I have some pretty okay Pokemon to let go since I'm starting over Monday. Also got a few Pokerus Pokemon leftover.

I guess I'll come back in here when I get off tomorrow and get started? :nerd:
Wish I was home for thus.

Those movie posters are insane.

If there was ever a game where they should havw picked the fire starter its Gen 2 games. Typhlosion>>>>>>>>>>

You still have time, my 2DS is at my kids moms house :stoneface: couldn't eem play last night. I was pissed.

They didn't choose Cyndaquil?? BUMS.

For the record, I think the G/S/C starters were the only ones that could hold a flame to R/B/Y starters. After the second generation the starters looked stupid.

Actually I do like Mudkips now that you've mentioned it, I forgot about that guy. Everyone else though: garbage.

Actually I do like Mudkips now that you've mentioned it, I forgot about that guy. Everyone else though: garbage.
Nahhhhh gen 3 starters > gen 2 and it's not even close

Blaziken
pimp.gif

Sceptile
pimp.gif

Swampert
pimp.gif

yall trippin.

Meganium is a great tank.

Blaziken > though. I'm gonna be hurt when I let mine go.

Last edited:
That fire chicken that evolved into Blaziken was my ___ that generation :pimp:

I think I've liked every fire starter up to Infernape. Wouldn't be shocked if they've gotten weirder and weirder in the time since.

Swanpert would be the only exception to my always pick the fire starter rule. Quadruple weakness to grass is irrelevant because no one uses grass and if it was as good as quagsire was then :x

They need to change it up and give you new types to choose from. Electric ground and poison or something.

Last edited:
naw b, Feraligator is goat starter.

probably going to take 1 - 2 months for them to get all 16 badges and beat mount silver.

Gen 2 > Gen 1. 

Naw. Gen 1 will forever be the GOAT gen and the OG 151 will always be the best. Nothing else would exist if the first gen wasn't so great/successful.

Gen 2 was hot though. Ferligator was my dude. He ain't on Blastoise's level, but he's the next best thing.

Typhlosion was a beast too... But you know damn well he ain't Charizard.

Gen 1 and 2 are as far as I know and as far as I'll watch. If they finish this, I'm done :lol:

I won't stand for any gen 3 slander in here. IMO the best group of starters competitively and awesome designs. Sceptile is my bro for life :pimp:

I won't stand for any gen 3 slander in here. IMO the best group of starters competitively and awesome designs. Sceptile is my bro for life
pimp.gif
Gen 3 starters were definitely the best although I like gen 1 more off of nostalgia

naw b, Feraligator is goat starter.

probably going to take 1 - 2 months for them to get all 16 badges and beat mount silver.

Gen 2 > Gen 1. 
Naw. Gen 1 will forever be the GOAT gen and the OG 151 will always be the best. Nothing else would exist if the first gen wasn't so great/successful.

Gen 2 was hot though. Ferligator was my dude. He ain't on Blastoise's level, but he's the next best thing.

Typhlosion was a beast too... But you know damn well he ain't Charizard.

Gen 1 and 2 are as far as I know and as far as I'll watch. If they finish this, I'm done
laugh.gif
Gen 2 video games were the best for me but the gen 2 starters were trash compared to gen 1 and gen 3.

which was generation 3?
also Generation 1 is by far the best. Missingno is all that needs to be said

Last edited:
which was generation 3?
also Generation 1 is by far the best. Missingno is all that needs to be said
gen 3 was ruby sapphire and emerald. and gen 2 gave you a cellphone, a radio and when you were done ******* up everyone in johto you could go **** up everyone in Kanto and then face da gawd trainer red. nuff said.

gen 3 was ruby sapphire and emerald. and gen 2 gave you a cellphone, a radio and when you were done ******* up everyone in johto you could go **** up everyone in Kanto and then face da gawd trainer red. nuff said.

Also day/night, new ways to evolve, events based off of time, two new types, etc...

Yea gen 2 was amazing. I ended up trading with my old games and getting the OG starters anyway (it was a long @#$ process to get all 3 starters on Pokemon Red/Blue. I had no life back then :lol:)

Last edited:
Yea gen 2 was amazing. I ended up trading with my old games and getting the OG starters anyway (it was a long @#$ process to get all 3 starters on Pokemon Red/Blue. I had no life back then
laugh.gif
)
Yellow ftw
pimp.gif
They just gave em to you.

I just realized I've always Picked water to start out :lol: :smh:
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle

Insert wee bay gif*
I guess cause fire is so insanely weak vs water and grass is so damn vulnerable to fire. I always found the water type would get me by and not be tooooooo weak vs grass idk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom