Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

There's an app called Gameboid. A quick Google search and you should be able to find a place to download the emulator from. There's other emulators on the play store, but they aren't as good. They work tho.

And a quick Google search can lead you to the roms you want too.

One thing I hated about Pokemon was how the AI cheated.

You're telling me when I'm confused, I hit myself 5 times in a row, but when my opponent is confused he still hits me?

Last edited:
They also killed Suicune lol
That I expected. Getting through the ice path I did not. I thought it would take them like a week
laugh.gif

It's to be expected honestly. People don't gravitate to any other generation of Pokémon like they do to the first. I knew this one wouldn't spawn as much humor or hold attention as strongly.

We'll always have the Helix at least.

Last edited:
The owner of the channel should of waited a week or so until he started the new generation. People kind of got worn out by the first generation 

There definitely won't be any excitement about the third generation.
I'll actually follow that one more than this second generation one. I played the first two generations as a young kid and replayed the first when I was older. Third generation was the first one that I bought when it came out and with friends so it'll always be the most memorable one for me. I must have logged 200-250+ total hours on Ruby/Sapphire. 
laugh.gif

Wait what? Has this happened yet?
yup.  We tried like 4 times already.  First two attempt we got demolished by AAJ then the other time Air jordan just finished the job.  We didn't even get to see the fonz and bird jesus.

Bump in memorandum of the greatness that was TPP

All praise Lord Helix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom