Twitter-Why the Follow-Unfollow game???

What makes people unfollow other people, is it just to have higher ratio of follows compared to who you're following(which I suspect) or did what the people actuallly say irk/bore/disgust you that much??

So the question is NT what makes you unfollow a person?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I read somewhere that if you were following more people than you had followers, you were a cornball, is this true?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Btw, can't believe how serious some of you take this twitter stuff.[/color]
smh.gif

Every once in a while, I go through my followers and check those who I can DM. If I can't DM you, I unfollow you.

Cause you look cool if you have a lot of followers but don't follow anybody.  One reason I will never join that *#$@

One reason I will never join that *#$@
So why come in here for something you're uninterested in. Kind of lame isn't it?

I unfollow annoying people or people who post too damn much and have that "formspring" crap connected to their Twitter.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I read somewhere that if you were following more people than you had followers, you were a cornball, is this true?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Btw, can't believe how serious some of you take this twitter stuff.[/color]
smh.gif

Havent seen it said or written but I think thats the belief.  They see celebrities have XXXXXXXX amount of followings while following like 20.  So people try to achieve that to a lesser extent.

i dont care if you unfollow me, just as long as you removed me from following you.

twitter gets boring real fast. i rarely went on that and deleted it. i didnt even read anything past pg one, lol. i guess people like to feel important that they have "followers"

Internet is serious business...

Bunch of people unfollowed me today cuz of funny sexist jokes about women

Twitter just seems so lame to me in general. Maybe I'll eventually sign up and feel different but from afar that joint seems like straight corn.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I once had 30 followers and NEVER posted. Then one day I said "Alex Smith is on fire" and half the people unfollowed me
laugh.gif

for me to follow u u gotta either b droppin news, music, artist emails, or be funny... no point in following anybody else...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I once had 30 followers and NEVER posted. Then one day I said "Alex Smith is on fire" and half the people unfollowed me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think in he last few weeks now that I post #based related things I got dropped by a few but I always get random bots and advertisers to follow me to replace them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

for me to follow u u gotta either b droppin news, music, artist emails, or be funny... no point in following anybody else...

*this*

same rule applies to celebs...most are lames, others are entertaining.

I love Twitter but hate Facebook. The randomness of Twitter makes it enjoyable. Twitter apps FTW. Meeting ladies on Twitter is
pimp.gif
too.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Twitter just seems so lame to me in general. Maybe I'll eventually sign up and feel different but from afar that joint seems like straight corn.

So twitter is lame...but you want to sign up?

If I come across someone that I know is on NT, I'll follow.

After that, I won't go through the trouble of "unfollowing" a person unless they constantly say stupid *+##.

People do it to inflate their follower ratio, and make themselves seem more important than they really are. ex. DJ Bana, Ebayologist

Back
Top Bottom