Twizzlers are a candy abomination

How can y'all eat them things?? They're like little bowling balls :stoneface: And they whack and plan.

For me that's butterscotch and Werther's candy.

Dots and Twizzlers are the business.

Good and plenty is garbage.

Yo is Good & Plenty really an aphrodisiac???? Can anyone confirm this??? Does it really get the yambs wet???

I think I might have to literally go on a nostalgic candy binge this weekend. 

I'm talking jolly ranchers, life savers, war heads, sour punch straws, sour patch kids, lemon heads, might even f around and get some spree's or those sour shock joints. Bruh:

Last edited:
These joints right here though used to have my mouth F'd up I'd be eating so many.

nz3k0z.jpg

:lol: Sometimes my friends and I used to have Warhead competitions to see who could put the most in their mouth without gagging or spitting them back up. One of my roommates could down an entire mouthful with no reaction... I mean NO reaction whatsoever. She just sat there with a dead *** stoneface, looking at the rest of us like nothing was going on. :lol:

At first glance I thought this was supposed to be ground beef imitation candy.

:lol: Sometimes my friends and I used to have Warhead competitions to see who could put the most in their mouth without gagging or spitting them back up. One of my roommates could down an entire mouthful with no reaction... I mean NO reaction whatsoever. She just sat there with a dead *** stoneface, looking at the rest of us like nothing was going on. :lol:

Use to do this too :lol: :pimp:

who remembers the mystery flavor for skittles back in late 90s? It was white and had a blue question mark on it.

I may not agree, but i can understand the twizzlers slander.

However, i can not sit here and let people badmouth skittles and mike/ikes.

I'll eat a twizzler if someone gives me one but I've never bought twizzlers in my life.

Back
Top Bottom