Two Jordan XI “GS Only” Holiday Releases

DA91EC82-A447-4A38-8FFD-AABB474D905E.jpeg
8E45C767-AC3F-4D1A-8B77-5C7464C1E9C1.jpeg
Nike with the fast shipping! With and without flash. These look even better in person. Might have to get another next week lol

Saw em today in person... wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, but they are nice. Don't know if I want to pay retail though, but I know there won't be any deals on these unless I decide to work PT at FL, but they can't pay me up, not even for 5 hours a week. Plus I'm already over worked. I'll see if any of these ladies I'm talking to will try to scoop me a pair but I doubt it.

Got it in yesterday, the quality isn't up to par with the velvets. Didn't like the thin tongue. Also quality control could've been better overall for the msrp paid. As long as she's happy with it, guess that's all that matters.

Seen associates at one of the big chains hypebeast over these after saying they look trash on pics for the last few weeks. It's your typical female shoe, if it came in a 11.5 I wouldn't touch it myself but my daughter wants a pair. The funny thing about this is I traded supreme camo for a velvet 11 for my daughter and here we go again some one say they can get me a her size plus another size in the stingray for a supreme camo. Lol got to love life

Wife's pair came in today...shoutout to @jdubb23451 for the hookup. These are nice in hand...the quality is pretty damn good if I must say so. First pic without the flash, second with.

Attachments

• Snapchat-217012485.jpg
    Snapchat-217012485.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Snapchat-1008877184.jpg
    Snapchat-1008877184.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 35
Got a early reservation on my Nike app for these and I went on ahead and copped. Sometimes I wish that some of the GS releases had a cheaper price...

I talked to my local footlocker and they said they are fcfs. Going to release them at 8 am since its black friday. Torn between these or the red ones. I just bought the last ones. Dont know if I should shell out 600+ on all 3 of them. What are your guys thoughts?

I’m a little confused on the sizing. Will 10.5 woman’s be like a 9/9.5 Men’s? Are people talking about getting the 10.5 youth which will be about a 10.5 mens but the mold is slightly different? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom