Two NYPD cops shot in the BX

eh how many folks do the nypd kill
no sympathy from me
i mean that is messed up for their families
but so was oscar grants fam
and sean bells fam
and tamer rie fam
and so on and so on

Word? Those two cops are human beings too. None of us know them from a hole in the wall. Just because the system is flawed doesn't mean they deserve this.

Niketalk is getting more and more ignorant.

Bro we got people comparing Nuemberg and Nazi war criminals to the NYPD
laugh.gif

I have a lot of healthcare professionals in my family.

I'd absolutely expect them to quit their jobs if they were working at a hospital where patients were getting hurt or killed because of misconduct.

I myself, if I ever do complete my journey to become an attorney, would never work for an unscrupulous firm.

People always have a choice man. Sometimes that requires them sacrificing their livelihood temporarily, but there's always a better way. Always.
I have worked as a nurse in hospitals and retirement homes. Misconduct happens in all of them. There's always at least 1 person who has a negative attitude towards the patients and treats them disrespectfully. Not to mention improper care and neglect.

You can't expect people to quit their job over that when misconduct literally happens everywhere.

You make an extra effort to comfort the patients and if needed, confront the person or go straight to the head nurse.

In the places I worked, misconduct was usually brought up during the morning team meetings with everyone there. Didn't always help but it seemed to improve things most of the time in my experience. I never witnessed any severe cases of misconduct thankfully but I've heard some wild stories from friends that are nurses.

As an attorney you will have to deal with unscrupulous firms and people. There is no way around it.

Last edited:
I have worked as a nurse in hospitals and retirement homes. Misconduct happens in all of them. There's always at least 1 person who has a negative attitude towards the patients and treats them disrespectfully. Not to mention improper care and neglect.
You can't expect people to quit their job over that when misconduct literally happens everywhere.
You make an extra effort to comfort the patients and if needed, confront the person or go straight to the head nurse.
In the places I worked, misconduct was usually brought up during the morning team meetings with everyone there. Didn't always help but it seemed to improve things most of the time in my experience. I never witnessed any severe cases of misconduct thankfully but I've heard some wild stories from friends that are nurses.

As an attorney you will have to deal with unscrupulous firms and people. There is no way around it.

There's absolutely ways around it, I can own my own law practice. I don't have to accept any cases that go against my own morals.

I don't have to be a criminal attorney at that.

I can go the advocacy route in lieu of litigation.

There are many non-traditional routes you can go with a law degree.

Why are y'all in here trying to change each others minds? Sh has always had that stance and I agree with him. Why would you knowingly sign up for a job working for a corrupt system? That makes you part of the problem. No matter how great of a person you are you are working for an evil system. He never said you need to agree with him.

Same thing I started off saying.

All that came up next were silly hypotheticals about cops helping his fam if they were in danger. As if one act changes the system.

Last edited:
Dudes just want to argue. Same guys will be saying **** 12 in the next thread where they gun down a 10 year old.

Exactly, that doesn't forgive anything. For every crime they stop they lock up someone for life for driving with a blunt burning or kill someone with a cellphone saying he had a gun. The guys you are riding for in this thread don't give a damn about you and only want to put you away.

Last edited:
Dudes just want to argue. Same guys will be saying **** 12 in the next thread where they gun down a 10 year old.

Exactly, that doesn't forgive anything. For every crime they stop they lock up someone for life for driving with a blunt burning or kill someone with a cellphone saying he had a gun. The guys you are riding for in this thread don't give a damn about you and only want to put you away.

Keep on generalizing and stereotyping.....in sure a cop don't give a damb about his accountant brother, because all they care about is themselves....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

**** is finally dying down and you guys wanna throw wood into the fire, ironically claiming "dudes just want to argue" :rofl:

**** is finally dying down and you guys wanna throw wood into the fire, ironically claiming "dudes just want to argue" :rofl:
Thread should of died down like 8 pages ago. You and sneaker heathen been taking about the same thing for basically the whole thread now

Thread should of died down like 8 pages ago. You and sneaker heathen been taking about the same thing for basically the whole thread now

Exactly my point....**** is like beating a dead horse, what had to be said, was said....ain't nobody gonna change their views on the matter

Dudes really can't understand no one is camping for a blatantly corrupt system....we are all 100% in agreeance with that.

All you're doing now is complaining about how you've been arguing about the same thing for pgs. I mean you've said you were done and gone over a dozen times :lol: Stop clowning.

Mad that somebody else brought up a pretty much factual point…. again.

Exactly my point....**** is like beating a dead horse, what had to be said, was said....ain't nobody gonna change their views on the matter

Dudes really can't understand no one is camping for a blatantly corrupt system....we are all 100% in agreeance with that.

Just dead it.

I'm not going to pardon cops for not coming together and using their power as a lobby powerhouse to change policies in this country for the better.

It's one thing to say "well they can't leave their careers for financial reasons" but you're ignoring the fact that even if they're resigned to staying in their careers, they're not really doing anything on a macro level to change things for the better.

That's where my frustration lies. If you can't stop being part of the problem, at least work towards finding a solution internally. Officers are NOT doing that, period. It's clearly evident when they fund certain politicians, when they make a big stink about other politicians (New York Mayor Bill De Blasio) who WANT to end unconstitutional policies and when they publicly undermine very real problems we have in our society (notably Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke).

So again, just dead it. The opposing argument in this thread has been unbearably facile. Again, if Americans aren't going to hold their public servants accountable for their transgressions, don't expect anything to change. If people are going to be apologists for the people who work for the agencies responsible for atrocities and injustice, nothing, absolutely nothing will change.

We have to hold people, individually, accountable for the stance they take.

Keep on generalizing and stereotyping.....in sure a cop don't give a damb about his accountant brother, because all they care about is themselves....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

You're entitled to your opinion and that is my opinion. It's not a big deal or something to get mad about. Not everyone has the same viewpoint and experiences.

You're entitled to your opinion and that is my opinion. It's not a big deal or something to get mad about. Not everyone has the same viewpoint and experiences.

For sure, as long as we are clear on that....there is really no argument, just two opposing perspectives....one that treats the force as a whole no matter the character of the individuals in it and the other that holds the individuals accountable for their own actions....is rather simple

Back
Top Bottom