Two reports within 10 minutes... Foamboots...

SMH... these are gonna be everywhere...no way is dudes in the hood paying $225 + tax, when they probably $100 even at Patapsco

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

My man sent me the pic and I told em, "I think they're fake." He said, "Naw my man said they're exclusive."
laugh.gif

not even
laugh.gif

I was first hating on these but, in person the black joints are the truth. With all the fakes its about to be stunna season in the DMV. Bammas are brushing ofthe Northface out the closet as we speak(type).
HARMCITY one word-WOW.

So I proceed to point out why they're fake..he gets extremely salty...snatches the boot outta my hand...and then proceeds to tell me "I got these from NY, and NY don't have fakes cuz NY get stuff first.. So these are real"

Cats be killing me with that response..."I got em from NY!" Man...don't you know NY is the capital of bootleg @#$%. It's like theircrackheads in denial. You hit em' with all the facts...and not only do they still want to buy that fake stuff, they'll argue you down trying to defendtheir purchase! Silver foamdomes?! WOW...

Like B'morekicks said...the fakes are gonna run wild in the hood. A person that don't know any better ain't dropping $225 on a real pair when thecan get a "so-called exclusive" colorway for half price, claiming his cousin Booger hooked him up from NY.

Ridiculous...

HOLLA!!!

E you HAVE to be disgusted at that...

I was talking to Feezy about it Rock and honestly it pisses you the F!&$ off (because hard work went into this ... ) while it's flattering all at thesame time ...

It would have been one thing to start faking after they saw the success but for the fakes to beat the real ones to market is wack ...

I see it this way tho E...

They MIGHT create a bigger buzz on the street when they DO hit, since the Street price is about as much as Retail..

and could be a reason to release other colors before Variant Nation does...

Specially with these being on a limited release, who knows..

Unless the fake version have a all year round release like they will could hurt the bottom line for the real release..

Unlike other shoes bammas could care less about because its for "casual wear" anyway...

These are built a certain way internally, for the ventilation of your foot most importantly. As many "corners" and Nike and JB have cut, these wereactually done right, period... Reason I f's wit 'em.

I couldn't fool with the fakes, even if I wanted to. Feet don't grow back, and I'm reaching 30.

I'm good.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Unlike other shoes bammas could care less about because its for "casual wear" anyway...

These are built a certain way internally, for the ventilation of your foot most importantly. As many "corners" and Nike and JB have cut, these were actually done right, period... Reason I f's wit 'em.

I couldn't fool with the fakes, even if I wanted to. Feet don't grow back, and I'm reaching 30.

I'm good.
True.

Yo!..always thought you were older though.

Kev you have a great point ... I know the fakes don't have a real carbon fiber plate (its purely an aesthetic look but 100% real nonetheless!) nor can thefakers afford to make the boot with Outlast (to keep your feet cool) ... and at the end of the day its all about what the consumer wants ... fake vs. real

^LMFAO i was just listening to that cd on the way to work

whatcha gonna do when the people go home..and ya wanna smoke weeeeed but the refers all gooooone and somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out my doobieashtrayyyyy why they do me that wayyyyyy

Fellas... while all good points.. which equal Logic....

I have been workin with this stuff for YEARS....

And you know with the economy WORSE than it has been when dudes bought fakes just because....

Logic is thrown out the window when it comes to the reasons brotha's will buy fakes...

Sad cause I know the work put in to these pieces of Art..

By the way.... I made a few calls to my contacts in the under world....

Just to see if these were street side only....but they are littered on the sites too unfortunately...
smh.gif

27323911117.jpg
27325259083.jpg

E.. I just got an email from some of the Asian Wholesalers after putting feelers out there. They can't make them fast enough...

This is usually a good thing at retail for the real item unless they #%+!! the market before its initial release....

Saw this as well.. sad...
smh.gif

[h2]Brand New Foam Posite Nike Boots - $200 (Howard Univerity)[/h2]
Date: 2008-11-11, 12:58PM EST

I have the new Foam Posite Nike Boots available in all black and in blue & black. They retail for $250. I have them for $200, but I amd listening to all offers. I can also get the old ones. I have size larger sizes right now, but all sizes are available.

Call Q
202-607-XXXX

Originally Posted by RockDeep

By the way.... I made a few calls to my contacts in the under world....

Just to see if these were street side only....but they are littered on the sites too unfortunately...
smh.gif

27323911117.jpg
27325259083.jpg

Damn!..I see how dudes get caught up buying these..pretty dead on besides the cheap leather and shotty foam.
ohwell.gif
The average cat couldn't tell the difference and if the price rightwon't care.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

E.. I just got an email from some of the Asian Wholesalers after putting feelers out there. They can't make them fast enough...

This is usually a good thing at retail for the real item unless they #%+!! the market before its initial release....

Saw this as well.. sad...
smh.gif

[h2]Brand New Foam Posite Nike Boots - $200 (Howard Univerity)[/h2]
Date: 2008-11-11, 12:58PM EST

I have the new Foam Posite Nike Boots available in all black and in blue & black. They retail for $250. I have them for $200, but I amd listening to all offers. I can also get the old ones. I have size larger sizes right now, but all sizes are available.

Call Q
202-607-XXXX

It's too many things to laugh at in this ad. I shall sum it up like this....Howard student!!!
roll.gif

Ya'll Don't know the half of it.

In just 24 hours of making a few emails and calls. The Asian Market is alive and well and appeasing all. E feel free to hit me and let me know when J Peezysee's this.. oh my

Yeah... J Peezy.. That... WOW
Edit: Your email shot back... and You know I aint sendin it to the 'other' account...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom