Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

Saw this on Deftronic.com
Image2.png

Image1.png

Not sure if 100% real, but it's a legit site so it looks like we'll be seeing these.  Damn, those Spacejams are gonna cause riots...

I was in Beaverton and saw a hot pink foam.  Looked pretty cool and it was a bigger size.  I was thinking just for girls but guess not.

Call em space jams or whatever, if they're black with a clear sole that's a serious issue...must have but Nike please no limited crap!!

Originally Posted by cmymb

I was in Beaverton and saw a hot pink foam.  Looked pretty cool and it was a bigger size.  I was thinking just for girls but guess not.
Hot pink pair is for breast cancer.
SJ foams 
pimp.gif

FIRST OFF, STOP CALLING THEM SPACE JAM FOAMS.

Second, that matte black finish is ice colddddd
pimp.gif

Third, this Foam hype is ridiculous...but whatever.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

believe when i see

^^^^THIS^^^^^^
/i dont htink this real life but I would grab the space jams in a heartbeat and i would order the dookie browns off ndc while on the toilet just for the !%#% of it

D20230qtsis.jpg

NO MORE CLEAR SOLES !!!!!

Im not looking at any foams unless they have something other than iced soles. we spend all this $ on them so 5 years from now, the upper looks great, but the soles look like urine yellow.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

NO MORE CLEAR SOLES !!!!!

Im not looking at any foams unless they have something other than iced soles. we spend all this $ on them so 5 years from now, the upper looks great, but the soles look like urine yellow.
you'll still cop Lu...stop it
tongue.gif

Pass for sure on metallic turds, space jams or whatever you want to call it would depend on my $$ situation and how easy they are to get...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Pass for sure on metallic turds, space jams or whatever you want to call it would depend on my $$ situation and how easy they are to get...

i would cop the "space jams" in a heartbeat

metallic turds          
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom