Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

I'm calling shenanigans!!! Almost any colorway Nike puts out now will be hard to get. You can thank the backpackin hypebeasts.

This will probably get overlooked, but FYI there IS a "black/silver/red" colorway set to drop for September. My buddy's shop just got the "late-add pre-book" for it. Had to do it sight unseen, and just commit to them. To me, that official Nike colorway sounds like silver foam with black durabuck lace rands and a red clear sole, but I could be completely wrong. That being said, I did nail the Cool Grey/Team Orange Jordan XII blocking from its description, haha.

Peace,
J

they should release the foamposites that penny wore in the celebrity game.. or the white ones he wore against the bulls when he was with the magic

Reminds me of my all black foams I used to have in '07. Those things were indestructible. One of my favorite sneaker of all time.

These would be rekindling an old flame...

I don't know about dark chocolate but I do know there is an olympic colorway coming out that is Gold and changes colors to silver/bronze in the light.

Dont care for any colorways this year other then those Black/Royals
pimp.gif
. Hopefully we see a release

Originally Posted by jshortt

This will probably get overlooked, but FYI there IS a "black/silver/red" colorway set to drop for September. My buddy's shop just got the "late-add pre-book" for it. Had to do it sight unseen, and just commit to them. To me, that official Nike colorway sounds like silver foam with black durabuck lace rands and a red clear sole, but I could be completely wrong. That being said, I did nail the Cool Grey/Team Orange Jordan XII blocking from its description, haha.

Peace,
J

Yea that's it, there is a sample pic floating around. Silver foam, black accents and red bottom.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J

Yea that's it, there is a sample pic floating around. Silver foam, black accents and red bottom.
nike-air-foamposite-2012-preview-4.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-2012-preview-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom