Two women find hidden cameras in their apartment **video on page 3**

Pure disrespect. I don't know why anyone can think this is normal. Like just cause they do a certain job doesn't mean they are %%+*+$. Its weird and just so odd and disturbing

I almost always think there might be hidden cameras in public bathrooms and fitting rooms. I guess my suspicions aren't too farfetched.

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

I almost always think there might be hidden cameras in public bathrooms and fitting rooms. I guess my suspicions aren't too farfetched.

Your not alone brother. I think folks got cams in employee bathrooms. Like it creates an uneasy feeling that I can't describe. There has to be cams in most bathrooms espeically in the malls.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Your not alone brother. I think folks got cams in employee bathrooms. Like it creates an uneasy feeling that I can't describe. There has to be cams in most bathrooms espeically in the malls.
I'm female...but yeah I seem to feel that feeling in Walmart bathrooms the most 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&pub=mgduke
[h1][/h1]

I'm pretty sure the camera in the bathroom wasn't recording sound
sick.gif
laugh.gif

To each their own, but the sound of a hot girls excraments hitting the water in the toilet....priceless!
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

i swear up and down my apartment building is rigged with cameras in a lot of rooms......

if i ever find one.. needless to say it would be a major problem.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i swear up and down my apartment building is rigged with cameras in a lot of rooms......

if i ever find one.. needless to say it would be a major problem.
mad.gif

nobody wants to see you fapping 24/7 
sick.gif

Sooo am I the only one who noticed there's no shower curtain? Something isn't right here...

Back
Top Bottom