TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

make a thread about it

Nah papi, last Thread I made got thread jacked to the fullest.

I don't like the way America treats people who aren't Caucasians :smh:
Around 9/11, a lot of my Trinidadian and Guyanese friends were discriminated against because they had Middle Eastern features. They weren't even middle eastern

make a thread about it

I don't like the way America treats people who aren't Caucasians
mean.gif

Around 9/11, a lot of my Trinidadian and Guyanese friends were discriminated against because they had Middle Eastern features. They weren't even middle eastern
bro those trines /guyanese brown folks all came from india tho lol .. but i feel you, people need to stop being racist. 

The Guyanese chick I knew looked hella weird in a good way, I hit it. But I don't really have a grasp what they looking like. 

Just read this story pretty screwed up, I feel bad for the kid but come on. In the world we live in now, it's doesn't surprise me like another red scare

Why do you feel bad for him? Before he even gets to college he has jobs and internships lined up that people with actual credentials can't get. He just hit a lick.

America is so easily scared by anything, the government knows this and they even have used it to their own benefit.

What about the Black boy who got accepted to every Ivy League school in the USA? Lets talk about him. How come Obama didn't reach out to him?

make a thread about it

I don't like the way America treats people who aren't Caucasians :smh:

you almost answered your own question.

americans in general treat muslims like they are all terrorists. this is a case of that. The actions of Obama and the others are countering that point of view.

black kid getting into an ivy league school is rare but not unheard of. Blacks have a lot of stereotypes about us that could be countered and they are... but addressing the treatment of muslims in america is the newer issue.

Dude looks like a little nerdy scientist in the making with his little steel box that has a plug on it and people really trying to defend his arrest?

I think you guys can't comprehend how small the device actually was...engineering schools have machines that look much more threatening than this in use on a daily basis

It's good he's getting the opportunities he's gotten now, for being wrongly arrested, racially profiled, and having his creative inspirations for knowledge discouraged in this manner

I have a feeling he'll be alright though, he seems bright enough to properly access and accept the situation for what it was

Last edited:
:smh: at these idiots making it about race, everything is about race nowadays because the media makes an emphasis on that. Obama invites the kid and yall bashing him cause the kid is of middle eastern decent, yall missing the point that this is a kid that got treated like a damn criminal for no reason. The kid is bright and these type of kids get rewarded.

but yall too stupid to make that connection....

Last edited:
Some of y'all have to stop trying to dictate how black people feel about certain things.

Don't like it ? Ignore it and keep it moving.

:smh: at these idiots making it about race, everything is about race nowadays because the media makes an emphasis on that. Obama invites the kid and yall bashing him cause the kid is of middle eastern decent, yall missing the point that this is a kid that got treated like a damn criminal for no reason. The kid is bright and these type of kids get rewarded.

It's the same clowns each and every time, they need help and a real catharsis from within to help them cope with their personal situations no matter how awful they may be

Last edited:

Kids on the block get treated like criminals everyday. We forgot about the swimming pool incident already where children had guns pulled on them? What's the difference?

Everyone from Africa is not Black. Y'all gotta stop doing that. Northern Africa is Arab and parts of East Africa are mixed with Arabs as well.

Can't believe people are surprised by the reaction (or overreaction whatever u want to call it) of the school/police.

He brought something that could be interpreted as a bomb to a public school. That was not apart of some type of class project.

Its less than a week after 9/11 anniversary, we see school violence and terrorism and real bombings weekly on CNN. It's now apart of the American psyche.

If he or anyone brought this same device to an airport he/you woulda got hit with every single WCW/NWO wrestling move known to man. Woulda been questioned for hours by Homeland Security

Back
Top Bottom