TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

:smh: at these idiots making it about race, everything is about race nowadays because the media makes an emphasis on that. Obama invites the kid and yall bashing him cause the kid is of middle eastern decent, yall missing the point that this is a kid that got treated like a damn criminal for no reason. The kid is bright and these type of kids get rewarded.

but yall too stupid to make that connection....

It's the same clowns each and every time, they need help and a real catharsis from within to help them cope with their personal situations no matter how awful they may be
Nope

personal situation is great and I work around plenty of white folks without compromising my blackness.

I just call a spade a spade. I'm for my people first and foremost. This American promoted mlk narrative is why black people starving out here. From America to the islands. Y'all all loving while theyre stealing ya resources. :lol:

But cook on. Y'all like minded folks ruining all the work folks put in to get ya submissive *** families outta turmoil

But I'm out....not wasting dialogue with slave mentalities

Last edited:
Good to see people trying to right the wrongs of others in this situation.

Also :lol: @ this thread.

Can't believe people are surprised by the reaction (or overreaction whatever u want to call it) of the school/police.

He brought something that could be interpreted as a bomb to a public school. That was not a part of some type of class project.

Its less than a week after 9/11 anniversary, we see school violence and terrorism and real bombings weekly on CNN. It's now apart of the American psyche.

If he or anyone brought this same device to an airport he/you woulda got hit with every single WCW/NWO wrestling move known to man. Woulda been questioned for hours by Homeland Security

You're an Islamophobe.

And then he says he built the clock for his English teacher. Why would she be impressed by that when that's not her field nor does she have the technical knowledge needed to understand? This story is asinine and everyone got played for a chump.

Last edited:
:smh: at these idiots making it about race, everything is about race nowadays because the media makes an emphasis on that. Obama invites the kid and yall bashing him cause the kid is of middle eastern decent, yall missing the point that this is a kid that got treated like a damn criminal for no reason. The kid is bright and these type of kids get rewarded.

but yall too stupid to make that connection....

It's the same clowns each and every time, they need help and a real catharsis from within to help them cope with their personal situations no matter how awful they may be
Nope

personal situation is great and I work around plenty of white folks without compromising my blackness.

I just call a spade a spade. I'm for my people first and foremost. This American promoted mlk narrative is why black people starving out here. From America to the islands. Y'all all loving while theyre stealing ya resources. :lol:

But cook on. Y'all like minded folks ruining all the work folks put in to get ya submissive *** families outta turmoil

But I'm out....not wasting dialogue with slave mentalities

Yes, because feeling bad for a kid who was treated unjustly is a slave mentality.

Get the entire **** outta here with that nonsense.

Don't worry y'all. At the end of the day this kid is going to have the last laugh when he becomes successful due to his high intelligence.
pimp.gif

Father of the 14-year-old arrested for bringing a clock to school ran for president of Sudan, advocating for women's rights, freedom of the press and fighting terrorism.

Can't believe people are surprised by the reaction (or overreaction whatever u want to call it) of the school/police.

He brought something that could be interpreted as a bomb to a public school. That was not apart of some type of class project.

Its less than a week after 9/11 anniversary, we see school violence and terrorism and real bombings weekly on CNN. It's now apart of the American psyche.

If he or anyone brought this same device to an airport he/you woulda got hit with every single WCW/NWO wrestling move known to man. Woulda been questioned for hours by Homeland Security

Bruh it's not about the school being careful about the device.

It's about how things went after it was confirmed not to be a bomb.

Quote:
 Mohamed also alleges that Principal Cummings threatened to expel him if he didn’t write a statement, which Burke says she “can’t fathom.”
They tried to force him to take the L.

mean.gif

Wait, my Guyanese and Trini folks aint black? :nerd:

Kid got a raw deal but it seem like he'll have an opportunity to be a better person for it.

Calling everyone from Guyana and Trinidad Black is a HUGE insult. Most of my family are from there and they are of Indo Caribbean background as are a good number of the populace. Like the Dominican thing, y'all need to stop telling people what they are.

Most likely a dry run. Authorities should keep an eye on the suspect. There are only 2 types of Muslims, terrorists & potential terrorists. Is what racists would say.

Bet if people called them white, it would be a compliment...
Calling everyone from Guyana and Trinidad Black is a HUGE insult. Most of my family are from there and they are of Indo Caribbean background as are a good number of the populace. Like the Dominican thing, y'all need to stop telling people what they are.

Yall need to stop calling this kid a genius or prodigy cuz you're only highlighting your stupidity.

Any idiot with internet access can make the same thing following basic instructions

9/11 Changed the United States forever.

And that's what they wanted.

Dude is from Sudan, he black yo.

Maybe they're not black, like Dominicans.

But I'll be honest with you guys. I don't know what a bomb looks like, if I was the teacher and he brought it over to me, I wouldn't even think for a second it was a bomb. Hell, even if it was, he's probably gonna make it go off as soon as he shows me. He can make a bomb out of much smaller items, technically he can bring me up a TI-83 and have that thing go "boom." Nonetheless, it isn't something that would even cross my mind.

Now whatever, not everyone thinks like me. If they were afraid of it being a bomb, was the school evacuated? when they determined it wasn't a bomb, why was he taken in for interrogation. If they REALLY felt that interrogation was necessary, why didn't they contact his parents?

Lastly, will there be consequences for the Police Department and the way they handled this situation?

^How many parents will take their children out of the school for the fact that they did not evacuate? Seems like racism and bullying a kid was priority over safety.

I feel like there's a lot of low IQ individuals on NT sometimes. Kid is clearly black but has arabic features as a result of the arab conquest of parts of Africa.

Just like how the US was dominated by native americans until whites conquered the US and wiped them out to near extinction. Whites are now the majority in the US and if you didn't know any better you would think they were the native inhabitants of this country :smh:

Yall keep drinking the coolaid and believing the whitewashed history they taught you in elementary school :smh:

Yall need to stop calling this kid a genius or prodigy cuz you're only highlighting your stupidity.

Any idiot with internet access can make the same thing following basic instructions

He invented a way to generate power through magnets or something like that and is currently seeking a patent

You are the one highlighting your stupidity.
Bet if people called them white, it would be a compliment...

Of course it would. Its the heritage they are most proud of

Back
Top Bottom