Ty Dolla $ign

Yup if Ty$ can just get some great writers, not worry about a turn up song and really key in for an album

He could be the current goat [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Doubt that happens though

Yo!!! He needs to stop with the "Blasé" & "Campaign" records! Those are trash! Stick to the R&B, man!!!

you'd love when he was in a group with kory 

Wow this is bad. Definitely sounds amateurish

Beach House 3 (Out Now)

100000x100000-999.jpg
  1. Famous
  2. Famous Lies
  3. Love You Better f. Lil Wayne & The-Dream
  4. Ex f. YG
  5. Famous Excuses
  6. DropTop In The Rain f. Tory Lanez
  7. Don’t Judge Me f. Future & Swae Lee
  8. Dawsin’s Breek f. Jeremih
  9. Don’t Sleep On Me f. Future & 24Hrs
  10. Stare f. Pharrell Williams & Wiz Khalifa
  11. Famous Friends
  12. So Am I f. Damian Marley & Skrillex
  13. Lil Favorite f. MadeinTYO
  14. In Your Phone f. Lauren Jauregui
  15. All The Time
  16. Famous Amy
  17. Side Effects
  18. Famous Last Words
  19. Message In A Bottle
  20. Nate Howard Intro

Still in the middle of my first listen, but the songs are ranging from alright to fire (Ex :pimp:) so far. Production has been pretty good. Some of these features aren't giving their A-game at all, though.

The transitions are almost as good as Sign Language's. Probably won't finish the album right now at 20 songs long.

Future kicking spoken word at the end of "Don't Judge Me" :lol:

Last edited:
Just listened to a couple songs randomly off of it. I dig Stare, Ex, Dawsin's Bleek, and Don't Judge Me

This dude still putting out bad projects with no trace of heart or soul? :lol:

I’m gonna check it cause potential doesn’t die. :smh:

He’ll bat .167 but at least he’s usually good for an RBI or two.

It's cool, gotta couple nice ones. Needs less autotune and more R&B.

Yeah i wish there was a tiny bit more R&B Ty but the trap/racthet tracks on here are actually replay-able. I'm very impressed with this album but overall "Free TC" > "BH3"

Don't Sleep On Me, minus Future's bridge and 24hrs' everything :lol:, and Stare back to back is one of the album's peaks to me.

album isnt on the level of free tc, but its cool. droptop in the rain, stare, message in a bottle are all good. i like lil favorite but madeintyo really ruins it. gonna keep spinnin it.

if you fw cali vibes, then BH3 is for you. in your phone has been on repeat heavy for me.

Finally gave it a spin on my commute to work. Some nice records on there. Half of it I already heard from previously released singles but still a good body of work.

Standouts:

Ex
Don't Judge Me
Stare
So Am I
Lil Favorite
In Your Phone
Message in A Bottle

Back
Top Bottom