TYBG x MIT

I never understood why lil B got all this love

**** is kinda wack

That song **** Kevin Durant tho was straight fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

TYBG. Lecturing at MIT
eek.gif

"Oh ye of little based"
roll.gif
O Come All Ye Basedful
Joyful and triumphant,
O come ye, O come ye to Based-le-hem.
Come and based-hold Him,
Born the King of Based-gels;
O come, let us adore Him,
Based the Lord.

Last edited:
Lil B is cool with me ya know, but this ya know, probably wasn't the best idea ya know, because he's a young rapper ya know, and probably doesn't have enough life experience ya know, to lecture the future members of science and technology on life ya know? That's just my perspective ya know, not my opinion ya know?

Last edited:
I don't think B will ever get the credit he deserves for the amount of influence he's had on the game. So many rappers have bit his style then switched it to work for them.

Last edited:
can't wait for a jaden smith x MIT collab 

Jaden smith x Lil b x riff Raff...

The world would stop.

I don't think B will ever get the credit he deserves for the amount of influence he's had on the game. So many rappers have bit his style then switched it to work for them.

This guy gets it.

Oh yeah... Avy check.

#tybg

The positivity famb gives....

I truly tell people that being based isn't about getting yambs... Its about being the best person you can and elevating anyone that comes in contact with you.

I am forever #based fambs... No bull...

:pimp: :pimp:

Damn, homie felt bad after watching it himself :lol:
I would too.

Nas lost.

What does NaS have to do with this?
Y'all Jay stans love bringing NaS into every conversation...

But I'll just continue to sip my tea cus that's none of my business
Jay-Z_in_Drag.jpg

At the end of the day Nas still lost

Really?
Nas lost?

So I guess HSTRY clothing line is a flop huh?
Or how about Mass Appeal records? Is that a flop too?
What about Illmatic, It Was Written, The Firm Album, I Am...The Autobiography, Nastradamus, Stillmatic, The Lost Tapes, Gods Son, Streets Disciple, Untitled, Life is Good, and Distant Relatives? Are those flops too?

What about Belly? What about Nas' cameo in In Too Deep? What about Nas' demo tape? Were those flops?

What about Nas being the first rapper to bring a platinum plaque back to the projects?

What about Nas looking 20 years younger than his counterpart when he's really only 3 years younger than him? Something's not adding up..

Nas lost? :lol: okay, and I guess World War 2 was just a little argument huh?
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

im convinced yall love nas and nyc

it comes up so much. 46553465 threads about how nyc is ***

and nas losing in dam near every thread

its all good tho :pimp:

NT loves the city and nas

At the end of the day Nas still lost

Really?
Nas lost?

So I guess HSTRY clothing line is a flop huh?
Or how about Mass Appeal records? Is that a flop too?
What about Illmatic, It Was Written, The Firm Album, I Am...The Autobiography, Nastradamus, Stillmatic, The Lost Tapes, Gods Son, Streets Disciple, Untitled, Life is Good, and Distant Relatives? Are those flops too?

What about Belly? What about Nas' cameo in In Too Deep? What about Nas' demo tape? Were those flops?

What about Nas being the first rapper to bring a platinum plaque back to the projects?

What about Nas looking 20 years younger than his counterpart when he's really only 3 years younger than him? Something's not adding up..

Nas lost? :lol: okay, and I guess World War 2 was just a little argument huh?
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif
A few of them albums are flops tho

Back
Top Bottom