TYGA APPRECIATION POST

CALI love is something serious!!! This kid means business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
check out the video on worldstar....

Originally Posted by Pretty 80s Baby

yeah I saw that it is a nice song... but those skinny jeans aint the business
You prefer your men in boot cuts? Idk man I tried to give a listen before and he was straight
sick.gif
. Let me see if dude stepped his game up

Damn dude stepped it up def a nice track. Are his new joints similar or was this recorded on a lucky day? That jackets official to

go listen to lay you down immediately !! tyga ft lil wayne lay u down is fire... just dropped today

never heard of dude until just now. That Cali love is nice. Might keep an eye out on him.
But dude look like he weigh 80 lbs.
laugh.gif

i like about 3 of his songs
Breaktyme ft. Lil Wayne
Welcome ft. Stunnaman (actually Stunnaman's Song)
and another song i dont remember

i can get jiggy with this track right here

i always wanted to like this guy for some reason but that coconut juice/diamond life mess he was making just didn't cut it

this is it right here tho

Originally Posted by Wade187

Damn dude stepped it up def a nice track. Are his new joints similar or was this recorded on a lucky day? That jackets official to

oh ok I see you like your men in Starter jackets in 90 degree weather

laugh.gif
Hilarious. Last year everyone hated this cat. Maybe rightfully so. This song is coo. I don't think he's not talented. When NT was hating on himlast year even then I didn't understand it because he's not a weak dude. I just think song-wise he doesn't know what he wants to do. His album isall over the place. He should've dropped this as his first single. Not on that lime and the coconot *%#. Seriously nobody gave him a chance after that.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

tyga > nas
I cant allow this type of nonsense in my post!!! tyga is my favorite new artist but NAS is on a higher plain of intellect than tyga and his lyrics& discography prove it

Lay you down is straight.... I actually do rock with the Tyga man tho dude is decent

Back
Top Bottom