Tyga Crashed His Lamborghini Aventador

The real question would be.... what kind of multi-millionaire doesn't have adequate liabillity, car, home, life, health insurance????  None.  They are insured to the helm my man.... why?  because they are protecting their bank account, their monthly earnings, their future earnings.... yes, you could have a judgement put on future earnings (look it up)

Say you have 10 million dollars and a 300k lambo....   you total your lambo, it is your fault, you have no insurance.... since you are rich, you just chalk up the L?  You just buy a new one like it never happened. What your *** is gonna be doing is wishing you would have paid that 5k a year in insurance for your lamby. Even though your a multi-millionaire 300k ain't exactly pocket change

Insurance isn't only to protect your car from physical damage.  There are several other coverages which are far more important than your comprehensive/collision coverage.

Such as liability coverage.... Liability coverage would pay in the case you are in an at fault accident and you cause another party to be injured.  Well guess what?  if you have a lambo, you got bread.  If you got bread and you injure someone, they gonna sue your *** brah.  If they sue your *** for millions and you are without insurance.... I doubt a judge would decide in the favor of a millionaire who's careless acts injured another party, and who is too cheap to even carry insurance.

This

If you buy Lambos, what do you need insurance for?
So you won't lose your investment. "Most" rich people got to be that way because they aren't dumb with their money. Buying a lambo and not protecting that investment from catastrophic loss would be stupid.
Its only an investment if you plan on keeping it 15+ years, even then, its a gamble that it even becomes a "classic", word to the Ferrari 308.
Sad to say these idealogies are those of the younger generation.  (i.e. if your rich you dont need insurance, duh)

By investment he means a really expensive piece of equipment.  Cars get wrecked every day bro.  Anyone could be uninsured, run a red light, and boom your lambo's gone ( hell, even if they are insured, I doubt they have enough property damage coverage to cover your lambo), or you could make a mistake and total it yourself.  Why not insure against such a large risk?

Not to mention that most lambo owners are FORCED to buy insurance if they have a loan on it.  Yes, most of these cars have liens on them. 

Last edited:
First of all, if I had a supercar, its not going to be a daily driver. I wouldn't even be out driving it like that(but because I'm "young", you guys would assume, I'd be out doing donuts in it, right?) It would spend most of the time parked in the garage. What do I need insurance on that for? You guys are talking about a whole lot of "ifs" that cant happen if its parked. What if something happens to my house? I'll take that chance. Like you said the house will be insured(yes, I know the car isn't covered with homeowners insurance).

People in here actually arguing about insurance. Who in their right mind WOULDN'T get insurance if they could afford it? Smh at some of you

anyone else would get a lambo and not even care about speeding? i love cars as much as the next man but id cruise just to stunt :lol:

Last edited:
Where the hell do you guys live that has optional insurance? You need insurance to drive.

^ that was interesting but even that was with proper winter tyres. I bet regular tyres is a different story.

^that was a really cool video -- nice to see the comparison with the safety features on and off

Insurance is to help pay for any major, high cost repairs.
If your buying cars that cost the same as nice houses, you shouldn't need any help repairing or replacing.

Rich people get rich, and stay with by saving money. Not throwing it around and spending it in senseless ways. Now would you rather pay a deductible that is much cheaper than the car is worth, to have it repaired or get reimbursed, or just go out and buy another. What if you are driving a car like a Lambo and someone pulls in front of you on purpose so you rear end them, and they try to sue you. Would you rather your insurance handle it at the lowest cost possible, or would you rather come out of pocket and pay the full cost yourself.

First of all, if I had a supercar, its not going to be a daily driver. I wouldn't even be out driving it like that(but because I'm "young", you guys would assume, I'd be out doing donuts in it, right?) It would spend most of the time parked in the garage. What do I need insurance on that for? You guys are talking about a whole lot of "ifs" that cant happen if its parked. What if something happens to my house? I'll take that chance. Like you said the house will be insured(yes, I know the car isn't covered with homeowners insurance).

If that is the case, you would probably have broadform insurance. Which essentially doesn't cover any specific car, but it covers any car you choose to drive. Also in the insurance business I come across plenty of people that have antiques and stuff that they drive only a couple times a year. You can call into your agents office and just let them know you want to cover it for a set amount of time, you can even leave this over a voicemail. Also you can get cheap insurance for storing a vehicle while it isn't being driven, and it would be covered in the event something happens to your house and your car is damaged. Either way, it would make no sense to go without insurance on anything if you can afford it, and if you can't you have no business buying a damn Lambo.

Last edited:
Birdman gon be upset with his little baby, don't worry Tyga daddy will buy you a new lambo for Christmas. 

apparently this dude told 3 chicks from the make it nasty video that their nips would be blurred out for the "make it nasty" video..

they're suing him after the dirty version which they were told was never going to be released popped up on his twitter..

they're suing for breach of contact, invasion of privacy and fraud..

Back
Top Bottom