Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

"I called my _ Jojo to get it back

He had the **** in his lap and you ain't have the 10 stacks"

- Game on 300 bars

That's the same Jojo Capone in that youtube vid.

If I'm not mistaken, Ross reached out to him to try and help him settle all the issues he brought on himself after BMF hit.
yes, Jojo capone is game's boy from way back in the Bws days, early in his career. He's well connected out in chi

Industry is Industry Artist need Chicago because its a taste maker market, and a huge cosumer market that city supports almost everything mainstream, and Chicago in return needs LA if there movement will be successful, you cant expect to be a succesful rapper and not come to LA.

beef was going nowhere but you cant just say that on NT you gotta let it play out.

The order in which this dudes were recognized/discovered to most people.. Although according to yall Durk is "good"..

Mouse

Keef

Reese

Fredo

Durk

Whoever else.

Last edited:
The order in which this dudes were recognized/discovered to most people.. Although according to yall Durk is "good"..

Mouse

Keef

Reese

Fredo

Durk

Whoever else.
Mouse before keef?

So ummmm about that Game is going to get touched when he hits the Chi talk...........
laugh.gif

Diss track & squash beef in a few days HA
said they cut from a different cloth then game HA
G count aint do this to get a name HA
lol

Durk and his goons tried to run up on Game in LA

Somebody embed for me? :lol:

Last edited:
Enough with Game, Durk, his obese white baby mama (why am I not surprised) and his dirty kids from Chicago.

Nah they ain't squash it. TIP just supposedly mediated some **** between Count & Game. Durk on that bs as expected & wanted drama in LA. Gotta respect the youngster for not backing down tho.

Thought I saw pics of game and meek together at toxic yesterday, which was kind of awkward considering the situation

Back
Top Bottom