Tyga|No Introduction = 30/100 or 1.5/5

[h1]I thought ya'll might like this....

Tyga|No Introduction (by B-Easy)[/h1]
June 10, 2008

nointroductioncover.jpg

At age 18, Compton/Gardena's own Tyga already has a lot going for him. He's signed to Lil' Wayne 's Young Money label, while also beingsigned to Fall Out Boy member Pete Wentz's Decaydance Records. In addition, Tyga's cousin is Travis McCoy, lead vocalist of the group Gym ClassHeroes. He's also had a well received mixtape series (No Introduction The Series: April 10th & May 10th)and had a high profile appearance beside Weezy and Fall Out Boy at last year's 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. So, what does all this mean? Well,actually not much to be real with you. While Tyga does have a little buzz, his album is also dropping on the same day as his labelmate/boss (You might haveheard of a little anticipated album called Tha Carter III) and the most news Tyga has made recently is not because of his music, but being robbed forhis jewelry by G-Unit affiliate 40 Glocc. But don't feel so bad for him; look past all the tattoos, hip clothing, and jewelry and at the end of the day,it's all about the music right? Let's check it out…READ ON @ http://www.nappyafro.com/2008/06/10/tygano-introduction-by-b-easy/

Dude, I want to like this dude because he is Vietnamese, but after hearing his verse on Stacks on Deck...nope.

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

i dunno bout tyga's music but his street team go hard
laugh.gif
on here anyway...

i thought dude would come better instead of this lime in the coconut, and then he got his chain jacked double L like cool j.

laugh.gif
on here anyway...
His street team is goin pretty hard for that dude. His name is everywhere. I only see him moving 15k tho

i coppd n the album is ok....his flow, sound, and style isnt necessarily rap or hip hop its more of a house sound.....he's gonna do fine cuz the kids n thesuburbs pump his music

TYGA better than n e other young rapper rite now (except 4 gunz
laugh.gif
)

smh.gif
at gettn dos chains snatchd a wk b4 the album droppd but

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

laugh.gif
on here anyway...

i thought dude would come better instead of this lime in the coconut, and then he got his chain jacked double L like cool j.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif
)
indifferent.gif
Pac Div, U-N-I, Dom Kennedy. and thats justcalifornia.

Originally Posted by threat6

laugh.gif
)
indifferent.gif
Pac Div, U-N-I, Dom Kennedy. and thats just california.

aren't they all older then tyga though. tyga look like he 16.but yeah i tried to listen to his mixtape and i couldnt this dude songs mad annoying

i coppd n the album is ok....his flow, sound, and style isnt necessarily rap or hip hop its more of a house sound.....he's gonna do fine cuz the kids n the
suburbs pump his music

laugh.gif
)

smh.gif

im sorry but that's just an incredibly ignorant statement

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

i coppd n the album is ok....his flow, sound, and style isnt necessarily rap or hip hop its more of a house sound.....he's gonna do fine cuz the kids n the
suburbs pump his music

laugh.gif
)

smh.gif

im sorry but that's just an incredibly ignorant statement
half of the previous "young artist" mentioned n this thread ive never even hurd so ehhh....and this statement refers 2 artist lik Soulja Boi,Lil Bow Wow, dudes of that kind wit albums n music that im accessd 2
laugh.gif
....There are plenty of young rappers who do their thing n their area or city that idnt kno about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom