Tyga Stuck up & forced to dance by Goons in Toronto

[h2]LMAOOOOOOO!!!! Goons ATTACK YMCMB Rapper Tyga . . . Force Him To DANCE . . . At Gunpoint!!! (He Was POPPIN It To Rack City)[/h2]
1330499077e90bd6bfc1.jpg

February 29, 2012
: Apparently Rapper Tyge needs to beef up his security. Cause here is what a concert promoter out of Winnepeg Canada is saying to blogs:
"Tyga was hungry after his concert, so we took him to a diner. The waitress came over and asked ‘who’s paying for the food?’ Tyga pointed his finger at me in a feminine way and said 'he is'.
I just paid him 15K and he’s acting like that. I was going pay for everybody’s meal, but this Tyga guy is cheap.

The same time Tyga got up with his doggie bag, some thugs approached us. They pulled out handguns. I thought they were going to stick us up, but instead they asked Tyga to dance.

It was funny to see Tyga dancing with his doggie bag under his arm. While Tyga was dancing he said 'Oh my god, what's going on'."

bad look for dude if this is true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it might not be true but it's all over other websites, i don't know why somebody would lie being held at gunpoint, they were better off robbing dude

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bs unless there is video.
from what I googled, the original poster is a pissed off promoter that said "video coming soon"
sounds like extortion + fake

Just reading it, it sounds like some bs, but if it is true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ "Some thugs approached us"

Even if this is fake, the fact that it even seems plausible b/c its Tyga is hilarious to me.

Thread title had me rolling. Tyga is just an awkward dude anyway. Reminds me of Peter Gunz saying he pistol whips n's and strip them down and makes them do the Dougie.

And all I care about is my city, man I can't say it enough. I done heard things about y'all that they can't say about us...

It's so cold in the 'peg boy.

The story is believable, but it just sounds like a disgruntled promoter talking #!%+.

you'd dance too if someone pulled a burner on ya....

It's just funny to folks b/c it happened to a rapper that most folks think is lame...

Back
Top Bottom