Tylenol and alcohol mix?

Aiight I took a tylenol about 2 hours ago and my boy hit me up inviting me to go the club. I checked the warning on the label about mixing the two so myquestion is basically no drinks at all for me or I can wait it out 4 hours and drink? Thanks in advance

Your liver is gonna be dunzo. You should wait a while.
laugh.gif

Tylenol and alcohol is extremely toxic to the liver. I would def wait 4-6 hours before drinking anything

Had someone in the ER a few weeks ago who almost died because of mixing too much alcohol and tylenol

When drinking try to avoid any drugs that are metabolized through the liver.

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Man up, it's just tylenol.
UTVOL23 wrote:

Tylenol and alcohol is extremely toxic to the liver. I would def wait 4-6 hours before drinking anything

Had someone in the ER a few weeks ago who almost died because of mixing too much alcohol and tylenol

When drinking try to avoid any drugs that are metabolized through the liver.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

If someone does happen to go into acute liver failure because of alcohol and tylenol there isnt much you can do besides a liver transplant. Its not like aregular tylenol overdose where you can give them N acetylcysteine as an antidote if they present within a reasonable amount of time.

People really take OTC drugs way to lightly. Tylenol is one of the more toxic drugs to the liver and repeated use of motrin, advil, etc really damage yourkidneys

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

If someone does happen to go into acute liver failure because of alcohol and tylenol there isnt much you can do besides a liver transplant. Its not like a regular tylenol overdose where you can give them N acetylcysteine as an antidote if they present within a reasonable amount of time.

People really take OTC drugs way to lightly. Tylenol is one of the more toxic drugs to the liver and repeated use of motrin, advil, etc really damage your kidneys

Very interesting.

Yeah, Tylenol is extremely toxic to your liver when mixed with alcohol.

Don't have any alcoholic drinks tonight man...and, also for future reference, don't take tynenols for your hangovers. Does the same amount of damage toyour liver the day after you've drank.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Two is no big deal but if you drink regularly Tylenol will wreck your liver. Advil and Aleve are better choices.

Thanks. I usually hit up that Tylenol cold and flu when I need it, not considering all the other choices.

my roomies take tylonal PM after a night of drinking to put themselves on another level and to go to sleep. dont forget the weed laced with hydrocodine pillsthey smoke too. SMH.

^^ They are askin for it not only are they mixing multiple CNS depressants alcohol, hydrocodone and diphenhyrdamine, but they are also taxing their liver tothe fullest with the combo of alcohol and acetaminophen which is found in both the hydrocodone and tylenol pm.

Oh yeah forgot to add the weed which is also a depressant not to mention any other drug interactions it may cause.

Originally Posted by nycsemaj

Yeah, Tylenol is extremely toxic to your liver when mixed with alcohol.

Don't have any alcoholic drinks tonight man...and, also for future reference, don't take tynenols for your hangovers. Does the same amount of damage to your liver the day after you've drank.
hmm really?? Dam I always take a Tylenol or Aleve the morning after. Guess ill stick it out with the hangover from now on.

Im not really getting why there smokeing the hydrocodone? you can only smoke drugs that are a base OR will be absorbed through the lungs ex. you can'tsmoke powder cocaine b/c its a hydrocolride (sp) thats why you mix with soda and create the reaction to make it a base. smokin a pain pill is really just awaste of time and money and id imagin it don't taste that great either.. if they want to smoke to get that buzz its gunna have to be opium in the raw form.Pain pills and drinkin is a no no anyways all that APAP in them

not really sure about the chemistry behind it left most of that in organic a long time ago but people smoke chevies all the time ie weed laced with powdercocaine. Ive also heard of many people crushing pain pills and lacing blunts with it.

green red green is right, you are being a girl. Holler at me when you are freebasing dried elephant jizm while sucking on black tar heroine and injecting speedinto you scrot. Now that messed up my sleep pattern for like 2 weeks, and my ear fell off.

i seen a girl yakk a mean one after taking aspirin and drinking alcohol. %!#% was disgusting, straight man barfing.

yea. they crush it up in one of those official pill crusher bowls lol. and lace it in there. and no, they say it taste awful but has them stuck for HOURS.

they recently just got some lean from the doc so they have been drinkin that. they also take adderall and X by the pounds lol.

this is what happens when you let the school pick your roomies.

Back
Top Bottom