Typhoon Ondoy

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

@wytboy - how's ur place in malabon?

we're lucky we only experienced mild flood compared to marikina and pasig area. Our house in particular only got ankle level of water only.

just heard from the radio that the next typhoon " pepeng" would pack winds up to 160+ KPH, and would prolly hit norther luzon but would still bringheavy rains in manila this weekend.

Be safe people.

PAGASA (11:30am): Typhoon Pepeng now a significant typhoon, slowly becoming a Super typhoon with wind speeds up to 175 kph with gustiness of abnout 210kph.Entering Northern Luzon by Sat morning. But expect heavy rainfall by tomorow. Given the current status of some cities, only 1/4 of the Ondoy rain is needed toraise flood waters to dangerous levels. Take the necessary precautions.
Stay safe guys
smile.gif

here we go again...This will be the worst 2 week span in PI history, if ever this new storm is really as bad as they say...

Guys, if reports coming from various news outlets are true, then we're in for quite a "windy" weekend. Make sure you all have an adequate supplyof basic necessities (canned goods, rice, water, medicines) as well as flash lights and batteries.

Forgive me for sounding the alarm bells, but based on our experience from Ondoy last week, we will all be better served by preparing for the worst that canhappen.

Last, but certainly not the least, don't stop the prayers. Stay safe, everyone!

The storm is now a category 5 SUPER TYPHOON packing winds 210++ KPH. Just freakin' crazy.

Originally Posted by jason16

The storm is now a category 5 SUPER TYPHOON packing winds 210++ KPH. Just freakin' crazy.

better be ready for this one.
lets just pray that everyone will be safe.

damn. and from what i saw in cnn a while ago by late friday or early saturday the whole of luzon particularly in the north will be in pepeng's mercy.indeed the upcoming typhoon is a big one. what a way to end the month of september and to start october.
ohwell.gif
let's all hope for the best. and i hope that this will be the very lastone for the year.Dear God please save all of us.

pepeng05_16.jpg

THANKS RED

Lets all pray na sana maging ligtas tayong lahat sa mga dumarating na pag subok sa atin bansa at sa ating buhay.

its quiet right now, too quiet.. is this calm before the storm? also i didnt notice any birds in the sky earlier today hmm..

Stay safe ya'll. You guys will be in my prayers. It sucks seeing the city where my family and relatives are from in such ruin.

Try observing the Ants, I've noticed 2 days before Ondoy hit Manila. Ants were crawling all over our house. Malinis namanyung house lagi akong nag mamap. Busy sila mag stock ng food nila hehehe.
Sana mali ang PAG-ASA this time, kasi pag hype na hype yung bagyo nahihiya eh.

Originally Posted by kykoman

Try observing the Ants, I've noticed 2 days before Ondoy hit Manila. Ants were crawling all over our house. Malinis naman yung house lagi akong nag mamap. Busy sila mag stock ng food nila hehehe.
Sana mali ang PAG-ASA this time, kasi pag hype na hype yung bagyo nahihiya eh.
noticed ants as well, but i didnt put much importance to it..
laugh.gif
at nahihiya

Back
Top Bottom