Typhoon Ondoy

Hope everybody is okay. Here are some emergency numbers just in case anybody needs help.

BUREAU OF FIRE PROTECTION HOTLINES: 729-5166, 410-6254, 413-8859, 407-1230.
MERALCO HOTLINES: 0917-5592824, 0920-9292824.
National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) Emergency Numbers: 912-5668, 911-1406, 912-2665, 911-5061. Help hotlines: 734-2118, 734-2120.

I'll post more updates on flooded areas in a bit.

Some news blurbs via Twitter/FB -

Victory Fort is opening its doors to those affected by the typhoon. If you want to help, call 813-FORT(3678)

Meralco will shut down power in parts of Metro to protect residents from possible electrification as floods submerge homes

SLEx closed to traffic

EDSA/Cubao-Bus level; QC(Xavierville)-2nd level of house; Makati-Waist level; Pasig-Knee level; Antipolo/Marikina-Neck level
Text Meralco at 09175592824 if you want service cut off to your area to prevent fires

damn our version of huricane katrina. thanks for posting. saw alot of stalled vehicles around here in manila city hall.

Be safe people

Don't forget to charge your cellphones, computers and emergency lights. Meralco is shutting down electricity in some areas.

Per Cainta mayor Ilagan, Cainta nearly 100% underwater, most of his constituents stranded on their roofs.

EDSA/Cubao - Bus level????

what the....

indifferent.gif

It's terrible guys. And from the looks of it, the rain isn't stopping soon. More updates -

Centers for relief: Red Cross chapters in Rizal, QC, Valenzuela, Bulacan. Red Cross hotline is 143

where can i get live or recent feeds of the situation in EDSA/Cubao?

I'm suppose to go home to pampanga today, but I can't seem to leave because of this crazy rain...

You can try and check out the MMDA channel. They were showing videos of major roads and intersections earlier.

For Nlex, some updates - Valenzuela Interchange at NLEX Impassable.

Pag-asa's Nathaniel Cruz: highest rainfall since 1967. Last six hours of rain have already exceed monthly average.
Epic.
indifferent.gif

Still stuck in the office...here are some pics I took as of 3 PM in front of our building...

dsc01159vo.jpg

dsc01162.jpg

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

kung kapit bahay ko lang yan, indiana jones na!

sana ako si Captain Barbell...ililigtas ko na sya pati si Jennica Garcia iyak ng iyak sa startalk sa ch.7
Let's pray to our Lord Jesus Christ

Back
Top Bottom