Tyreke Evans wins NBA Rookie of the Year

pimp.gif

Stephen Curry was gettin it in tho...

Brandon JENNINGS is still playing....

but Tyreke is a beast

Originally Posted by Beats05

He deserved it.  Jennings was hot early, Curry was hot late, Evans was hot all year.  Check the stats and his three game-winners.  The article missed his game-winning steal on Arenas.  Is Arenas still taboo?  Or maybe I just think it was a bigger deal than most people think because I had lower level seats to that game.  On a side note, I can't even imagine what kind of insanity would have occurred or would be occurring in the playoffs right now if the Thunder drafted him.
Gilbert must've had like 50 TOs in crunch time this season... they probably thought it wasnt rare enough for them to mention

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

How'd I know ya'll dudes was gonna derail this thread
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
rarely does the Kings get a positive thread and the Jennings VS Curry hooligans are taking over.

btw, I hope Tyreke has the drive to improve more. He's already beasting and I hope he continues to do so.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif
at the salty Warriors fans....
Desperate for any kind of recognition.

Evans > Jennings > Curry
I'm not salty at all. I'm a huge Tyreke fan since I go to school in Davis and saw almost every Kings game this season. Tyreke deserved it, point blank. I was just responding to someone that said Westbrook/Tyreke would be a problem.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Potentially the next Mitch Richmond... Mitch won ROY in 89 too
Whoa. They are two completely different type of players
The Rock.
pimp.gif

If Tyreke had Mitch's jumper... This would be a Tyreke Evans thread, not a Curry thread. 

Congrats to Evans. Well deserved. He earned it with his play all year.

I'm not even going to comment on a Curry/Jennings/Evans debate.
smh.gif

Boy almost went out like Hurley.
smh.gif

Jun 1, 2010 11:01 am US/Pacific
[h2]CHP: Tyreke Evans Was Driving Between 120-130 MPH
[/h2]NBA Rookie of the Year Tyreke Evans was briefly detained at gunpoint before being cited and released by the California Highway Patrol for reckless driving on Monday.

Authorities said Evans was spotted driving on Interstate 80 near Antelope Road at between 120-130 mph on Monday afternoon by a CHP air unit.

The air unit followed Evans' 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 to a park near Bell Avenue and Burgess Drive, where officers intercepted the vehicle just before 7:00 p.m.

CHP officers performed a felony stop on the vehicle -- approaching the car with guns drawn and handcuffing both Evans and a passenger -- because the sports car had tinted windows and officers could not see inside, authorities said.

Evans was cooperative with officers and was determined not to be under the influence. Authorities cited him for reckless driving and released him.

Officials said Evans will appear in court around Aug. 10 because of his alleged excessive speed.

He might have been a rookie to the NBA.

But he's not new to being a get-away driver.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

they shoulda gave it to both him and jennings

Co-signing this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Curry's rookie season > Jennings

And Curry didnt deserve a Co-ROY,  but Jennings does?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Boy almost went out like Hurley.
smh.gif

Jun 1, 2010 11:01 am US/Pacific
[h2]CHP: Tyreke Evans Was Driving Between 120-130 MPH
[/h2]NBA Rookie of the Year Tyreke Evans was briefly detained at gunpoint before being cited and released by the California Highway Patrol for reckless driving on Monday.

Authorities said Evans was spotted driving on Interstate 80 near Antelope Road at between 120-130 mph on Monday afternoon by a CHP air unit.

The air unit followed Evans' 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 to a park near Bell Avenue and Burgess Drive, where officers intercepted the vehicle just before 7:00 p.m.

CHP officers performed a felony stop on the vehicle -- approaching the car with guns drawn and handcuffing both Evans and a passenger -- because the sports car had tinted windows and officers could not see inside, authorities said.

Evans was cooperative with officers and was determined not to be under the influence. Authorities cited him for reckless driving and released him.

Officials said Evans will appear in court around Aug. 10 because of his alleged excessive speed.

What does that have anything to do with Tyreke being rookie of the year?

Back
Top Bottom