U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

mama was bout to get mauled by da Brazilian precious but her man steps in with da Marvel Vs Capcom assist and she proceeds to go postal with da umbrella
laugh.gif

now me? if they look evenly matched imma let em catch a fair one...but son did da right thng, his girl was bout to get chewed up by ol' girl...she did give him a quick lick for his troubles though...

mama was bout to get mauled by da Brazilian precious but her man steps in with da Marvel Vs Capcom assist and she proceeds to go postal with da umbrella
laugh.gif

now me? if they look evenly matched imma let em catch a fair one...but son did da right thng, his girl was bout to get chewed up by ol' girl...she did give him a quick lick for his troubles though...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats, so that situation would never apply to me.
so a girl fight is strictly exclusive to hoodrats?
eyes.gif

so a girl fight is strictly exclusive to hoodrats?
eyes.gif

On da real, I could never imagine my girl getting into a physical altercation with another chick.

On da real, I could never imagine my girl getting into a physical altercation with another chick.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.
Pretty much.

Only hoodrats and childish immature girls resort to fighting over "catching beef". 

eyes.gif

Pretty much.

Only hoodrats and childish immature girls resort to fighting over "catching beef". 

Am I the only one who was waiting for that girl in the yellow to get her shirt snatched off?

Was disappointed she had a bra on though.

eyes.gif

What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.

Am I the only one who was waiting for that girl in the yellow to get her shirt snatched off?

Was disappointed she had a bra on though.

eyes.gif

What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.

Back
Top Bottom