U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

whats some crazy things a girl has asked u to do that even u were like %!+, ummmm ok

eat box....specifically after she told me she pulls the eat to beat routine and skates on cats after

Originally Posted by ericberry14

ole girl tried 2 kiss me after i let off in her mouth
sick.gif

ericberry14 wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not me personally, but a homie told me he and his girl ran out of chocolate sauce so she had him pour bar-b-que sauce on her instead.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

not me personally, but a homie told me he and his girl ran out of chocolate sauce so she had him pour bar-b-que sauce on her instead.
Barbecue coochie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

tired.gif
happened to me also, +!%%* had the nerve to spit it allover me and my bed when i refused to kiss her. she got the Houdini next time i was smashin
smokin.gif

Kiss the back of her knee's(supposedly considered the 4th () by Quagmire). It's supposed to be one of their "zones."

Lick your toes, #!%@+? %@%$ no, you must be crazy
Squirt in your face and then I'm Swayze...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

anyone try rimming your girl? I haven't done it yet
laugh.gif
If u referrin to trimmin the carpet, I do it all the time for my girl. After 7yrs, pretty much aint +%* I aint done once w/ her.
laugh.gif

But some broad tried to kiss me after she dunked and I literally said, "Whoa....Um, u just got done s_ me off, nah....Well nah period."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

anyone try rimming your girl? I haven't done it yet
laugh.gif
If u referrin to trimmin the carpet, I do it all the time for my girl. After 7yrs, pretty much aint +%* I aint done once w/ her.
laugh.gif

But some broad tried to kiss me after she dunked and I literally said, "Whoa....Um, u just got done s_ me off, nah....Well nah period."
laugh.gif
rimming aint trimming the patch son. it's putting your tongue in her bunghole to put it explicitly.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom