Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I like the medial side where the tongue connects other than that looks like a random upper glued to original midsole/outsole.

Please just stick to the 2s till after the olympics! 2s and lows are enough for now.

Last edited:
@flashsole tweeted a 4/15 Curry 2 "Playoff" release, grey/blue.

One of my favorite color combinations man :smh: . Can't wait to see these. Hopefully it's a Cool Grey/Royal blue.

No wonder why the dude from UA went up on the Forbes list, taking all my $$ :lol:

This has to be the colorway that Flashsole tweeted out last week. The toe looks grey & the upper is blue. Just a REALLY bad photo. I want to see this color in clear photos from one of the blogs. Blue is my favorite color & the grey works with it. I'm down for a pair. :smile:

This has to be the colorway that Flashsole tweeted out last week. The toe looks grey & the upper is blue. Just a REALLY bad photo. I want to see this color in clear photos from one of the blogs. Blue is my favorite color & the grey works with it. I'm down for a pair. :smile:

I'm kinda hoping it is cause i don't like that colorway so I'll be able to pass and save some money

Yes the upper is blue with a grey toebox. Navy hits on the midsole with a white outsole.
Will try to snap a more clear picture tomorrow

Yes the upper is blue with a grey toebox. Navy hits on the midsole with a white outsole.
Will try to snap a more clear picture tomorrow

Man. Love blue/grey colorways but too much blue. Might have been ok with the plastic that wraps around the shoe (midsole?) in white. I need to Photoshop that.

Really liking 2.5s. Will grab a pair

Last edited:
2.5 is too much plastic hyperfuse material and that UA logo is too big with just one SC30 logo. Looks cheap and uncomfortable to me.

Last edited:
so are they calling them 2.5s now? i thought originally they were calling these something else? 

they don't look that terrible, but they certainly don't look better than the regular 2.

so are they calling them 2.5s now? i thought originally they were calling these something else? 

they don't look that terrible, but they certainly don't look better than the regular 2.

I think they were always called the 2.5's. I don't recall them being called differently?

Were originally called Top Gun but changed the name due to circumstances in the US.

they should do away with the UA logo and just stick to the SC30 logo...

steph's logo looks waaaaay better anyway... LOL!

Yeah, the lateral look is pretty atrocious with the 2.5...

It's tough because I have a feeling I am really going to like the change to the ankle fit/lockdown/padding.  usually I can get past the looks if the fit and overall performance is there -- maybe the blackout pair haha.  These are goobers though 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom