Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
That would be cool if they wore an alternate jersey... i wouldn't mind either the yellow/blue The City jerseys..... I don't think the Warriors have lost a game when wearing them

View media item 2070752

Last edited:
Just ordered my Waves. Glad this was an easy pick up. Wish I could've had a $40 off discount. Would've been nice. Oh well.

Lost against the Wolves in their last time playing in them
I was at that game 
frown.gif

anyone else notice that their dark knights fit a bit bigger than previous colorways? could be just my pair but it fits considerably looser than my other heavily worn pairs.
I have worn them a couple of times to hoop in them and they seem snug to my normal size. Might be just your shoe!

I'm really suprised no one is posting up pics of copped Waves.... can't wait to get my delivery on Monday!

Got my confirmation from UA on order of the Waves. Really digging the color and the extra set of blue laces will be going in as soon as they arrive. Couldn't turn down the $40 code from MyFitnessPal.
pimp.gif

Now onto the 2.5s on Saturday. Guess I'm gonna get a size 12 in them since everyone says they are tight and to go up vs your size in the 2's.

I do recommend to go TTS on the 2.5s... a lot of times the people say go half a size up because:
-the new ortholite insole raises you up off the ground a little.
-the polyurethane upper which is less pliable annd feel very bulky.
-a lot of padding in the shoe especially around the ankles.

In my opinion, you need to give it time to allow the shoe break in to experience that awesome fit.

Of course, if you have a wider foot, by all means go half size up.

Got my confirmation from UA on order of the Waves. Really digging the color and the extra set of blue laces will be going in as soon as they arrive. Couldn't turn down the $40 code from MyFitnessPal.
pimp.gif

Now onto the 2.5s on Saturday. Guess I'm gonna get a size 12 in them since everyone says they are tight and to go up vs your size in the 2's.

I do recommend to go TTS on the 2.5s... a lot of times the people say go half a size up because:
-the new ortholite insole raises you up off the ground a little.
-the polyurethane upper which is less pliable annd feel very bulky.
-a lot of padding in the shoe especially around the ankles.

In my opinion, you need to give it time to allow the shoe break in to experience that awesome fit.

Of course, if you have a wider foot, by all means go half size up.

Let me ask you this, if you don't mind? My Curry 2's are all 11.5. I could fit an 11, but I like to have a little more wiggle room for my big toe on my larger foot, so went with an 11.5 and they feel awesome! Should I stay with an 11.5 for the 2.5's on Saturday? I have normal width feet (if a tad narrow). Don't want to order the wrong size. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom