Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Balled in the 2s this weekend. Traction is better on dusty courts than the 1s. They felt tighter with less dead space but may be too tight because I had a little bruising hopefully they'll break in a bit or I may need to size up half a size for the next pair. We'll see how it goes next weekend.

Traction on these is better than SF4. Cushioning is about even. Fit is even. Materials - if you like thicker uppers with more presence, go SF4. If you like streamlined softer forgiveness go SF4.

Haven't seen a colorway I want yet. I'd go for the Home colorway if it releases. A big maybe on the Rainbow colorway...dunno what those are called.

Im still working on wearing the 1s in my closet.

Last edited:
These aren't selling like the 1's. I see plenty of these still in stores. the grey/orange and the blue/yellow ones all plentiful.
I think because the season just started, and UA made a lot more pairs.

I've heard a lot of people who aren't impressed with either color way also.

I like both, the pop of the orange on the ISI, and as a Warriors fan, the Dub Nation colors.

Last edited:
how are ya'll getting over the achilles rubbing from the back of the collar??
Thankfully it's not a problem for me while playing.  Just trying them on it was noticeable, especially if I rotate my foot around.

I just have to lace them appropriately.  That's the trickiest part of the shoe to me, is getting the lacing down right.  It's very easy to lace these too tight and have them get uncomfortable in a hurry.  At the same time, you don't want to lace too loosely either.

Still not sure which Curry I prefer, but I am sure about the traction.  Definitely prefer the Curry 2 traction over Curry 1/CF Drive.

Tempted to head over to the mall to see what they got. If anything to just try them on and see what size works for me.  Been trying to stay away from shoes but too many new ones coming out right now.

Providence Road, the pair between the Home Dubnation and Professional? Out of this group looking to get the middle pair and the Home Dubnation, if releasing. Deciding to skip the Suit & Tie and Professional. Have ISI so far.
View media item 1771946

Last edited:
Just picked up the ISI and the matching shirt. Had to go a full size down. My store didnt get the dub nations. Kinda bummed about that.

My ISI FINALLY came in today after getting lost by the usps -_-....

The curry twos are freaking amazing. Traction is the best feature of the shoe as well as the overall feel/fit. I can also definetly feel more charges cushioning than the ones. Probably my new favorite ball shoes along with the AJXX9s... maybe even more than the 29s cus its lighter/less clunky and cheaper haha.

Providence Road, the pair between the Home Dubnation and Professional? Out of this group looking to get the middle pair and the Home Dubnation, if releasing. Deciding to skip the Suit & Tie and Professional. Have ISI so far.
Middle pair is fire.

^^^ That's the Suit & Tie with 12/11 release.

The Professional is the Black/grey pair, 11/20 release.

Last edited:
the white with the gold logo is 
smokin.gif

wonder if that will be the all-stars. 

'Providence Road' 11/28

Pair between 'Home' and 'Professional' is set for January 2016

Back
Top Bottom