• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
This **** is ridiculous.
http://*************.com/news/2016/06/****-steph-curry-under-armour-curry-two-low

I don't get how Curry gets so much hate??! Just because he didn't come up from the ghetto or from the hood or covered head to toe in tats and he light skin doesn't mean he ain't one of the best in the NBA.

He's legit top 5 in the game right now plus he's a great role model who's humble, faithful, and a great family man. Put some RESPEK on his name.

Because people are morons, well behaved, productive members of society with two parents who give a **** doesnt sell a documentary with a rapper produced soundtrack

I'm interested in reading this... what's the base domain here? Plus, what is the first word in the url before "-steph-curry-under-armour-curry-two-low"? 

EDIT: I finally figured it out... the f word is being used in the URL which leads to a sole collector domain from a Google search...

When it comes down to it, most people don't relish the good guy... Steph is the good guy in the league.

Last edited:
Got these in today. They're
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

we also got these.
Nice
eek.gif

Can you take more pictures? I'm sure the heel is the same, it just looks funky from that angle. Purple ones look great tho.

Suit and tie low? I like those. Gonna pass on the dad shoes(all white) now lol

Last edited:
I think there is a Hype beast in our midst.Probably the same type of person to buy an all black pair of shoes with straps only because the person wearing them a title and not becaus they actually liked anything about the shoes

Because people are morons, well behaved, productive members of society with two parents who give a **** doesnt sell a documentary with a rapper produced soundtrack

naw garbage can drake is embraced. the whole up bringing thing isnt the reason

just like the lakers got so many haters people hateplayers who beat their favorite team and want to hate and then it becomes a pile on.

Just let it all happen. Next year these same people might be buying up all the Curry stuff again when they are winning and if they win the Finals we could be looking at a full on dynasty. These same people will have been "lifetime fans" and Curry will be sooooo deserving of all the praise. I like Steph Curry and root for him....I've never really rooted for a team, but I guess by extension I root for the Warriors. So to get back on topic, I like the shoes so far and will continue to buy the shoes I like whether the Hypebeasts agree with it or not.

Hi guys, I want to buy the Curry 2.5 73-9s but I live in Australia and can't try it in-store. I wear a US10 (wide footer) on Curry 2s and Curry 1s and also US10 on Kobe IV-XI (except Kobe IX Elite High in which I wear US9.5). 

I've read people saying to go half a size up and I've read people saying buy the TTS and just break it in. I'm hoping someone is in my similar size as above would like to help me? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I want to buy the Curry 2.5 73-9s but I live in Australia and can't try it in-store. I wear a US10 (wide footer) on Curry 2s and Curry 1s and also US10 on Kobe IV-XI (except Kobe IX Elite High in which I wear US9.5). 

I've read people saying to go half a size up and I've read people saying buy the TTS and just break it in. I'm hoping someone is in my similar size as above would like to help me? Thanks in advance!

All I can do is give you my experience. I tried on in the store because I might have to purchase online and I wear an 11 in Curry 1s and Curry 2s as well. I wear for casual use, so in order for them to lace up where I didn't see any of my sock I went with a 12. I don't want them to hurt my feet when I wear so I usually try not to count on "break-in time". I think it might depend on how you actually use them. Anyway, best of luck.

Australia! Nice! I have family out there! From personal experience, I wear a 9.5 in Curry 1s, and a 9 in both the Curry 2s and Kobe IXs. I went with a 9.5 in my "73-9"s because a 9 was too small. My 2.5s in a 9.5 fit the same as my 2s in a size 9. I'd recommend going up only half a size because you'll feel the length difference if you go up a full size. Now if you do end up going up a full size then I wouldn't recommend using them for basketball. I have 1 pair of Curry 2s in a 9.5 and they don't fit snug enough for me to play basketball in them so they are strictly for casual wear. I imagine a 10 in a pair of 2.5s would also give me too much toe room for me to use them for basketball.

I hope that helped!

Just let it all happen. Next year these same people might be buying up all the Curry stuff again when they are winning and if they win the Finals we could be looking at a full on dynasty. These same people will have been "lifetime fans" and Curry will be sooooo deserving of all the praise. I like Steph Curry and root for him....I've never really rooted for a team, but I guess by extension I root for the Warriors. So to get back on topic, I like the shoes so far and will continue to buy the shoes I like whether the Hypebeasts agree with it or not.
naw no one wants these ugly *** shoes. i don't care who wears em...and curry is the biggest choker ever

Back
Top Bottom