Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
He didn't tell me which one, but he's from the south bay.
Just walked in. Actually, he called and had them on hold. Then picked them up after work!
eek.gif
Called all Southbay Footlockers and they all told me 8/10 is the release. Will call more bay area footlockers later and report back

Heads up 702 folks.... called all ftl and Champs.... haven't tried finishline yet... they have a size 13 Curry MVP pack at fashion show mall.... as of 11 AM when I called..... good luck!

Glad I got my pack already. It's a game of cat and mouse right now. Some releasing now but others 8/10 smh

Last edited:
I can't seen to get ahold of FTL Downtown Summerlin..... that's my last hope lol until 8/10..... if doesn't get pushed back........... again........... :frown:

Ok. Thanks. Repped. With the rebates or whatever I think I read they give it back to you when it's like 25 bucks or something?
Yea and you just request it and they will
PayPal it to you . Only bad thing is it says you can't use coupons not on their list. But they usually have all the coupons.

Im a 9 curry 1 but a 9.5 curry 2 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Pack life aint for me. I would be interested in the 1

I thought about piecing out my pack. IDK if there would be interest without the box though. I kinda feel guilty dropping $400 on shoes, so I kinda want to sell them. Buyers remorse, but dope shoe, just don't really "need" them :smh:

Last edited:
Our store got in a few new colors of the 2.5, all of them are part of the olympic line. We got in USA (away), Germany, Argentina, China/Spain. UA is also going to release a majority white version of the USA 2.5s. I know they will release online, for in store they will only release in SOHO, Harbor East, and One other store which I forgot.

is everyone getting heel slip with the curry 2 lows?
No. But I changed the laces in mine. First I used some round laces, then I decided to use some thicker flat laces and it's been great. For me, these are the best lows you can get between nike and UA. I had the 29 lows, the 12 lows and some others, and nothing beats the Curry 2 low. At least, once you replace the shoelaces. Fit, traction, holding up after months of use outdoors and indoors - one of the best basketball shoes I've owned.

I had some and actually got a pretty bad blister.  I probably should have stuck with my regular size but I went up half a size in UA from my regular Nike size.  I tried them on and my regular size my toe was almost at the end and going up half a size made them almost too big.  Regular mid's fit just fine.  It's weird.

No. But I changed the laces in mine. First I used some round laces, then I decided to use some thicker flat laces and it's been great. For me, these are the best lows you can get between nike and UA. I had the 29 lows, the 12 lows and some others, and nothing beats the Curry 2 low. At least, once you replace the shoelaces. Fit, traction, holding up after months of use outdoors and indoors - one of the best basketball shoes I've owned.
I'll have to try that !

Ok good because the curry 2 is a great shoe and both cfd's are among my favorite shoes. I just prefer lows for most shoes when lockdown is not sacrificed.

Last edited:

Nope. I use the runners loop on all my shoes and never have any issues. I think most people that complain of heel slippage in the shoe went up in size because people said they ran small. The shoe is tight when you first get them but usually feels fine after a few minutes. Go TTS and you will be fine.

For those of you that own the MVP back to back pack does the shoes run tts? I've been looking on Goat and see that the half sizes are going for me which is weird ,so has me wondering about sizing on these! Thanks

Ok. So, I am thinking about getting a pair of Haight Street 2s off eBay, is there any way to spot a fake? I just hate to risk it which is why I try to buy off legit sites. Of anti a know a where I can get a pair for the low advice is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom