• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
They look the same as the 1's.
lol exactly what I was thinking. I've only looked at the 1s about 5 times so I don't know how similar they really are... but these just look like another generic under armor shoe. nothing special really you're basically paying for "sc" and the name. very underwhelming again

Excited about these. Looks to be improvements in support and traction. Also hoping the cushioning has more bounce like Micro G.

Excited about these. Looks to be improvements in support and traction. Also hoping the cushioning has more bounce like Micro G.
Excited about these as well -- especially since it seems the traction is an upgrade (hopefully durability is better).  Curious about the upper and cushion as well -- I actually enjoy the setup in the Curry 1 and don't find it overly firm, but a little extra bounce would be welcomed for sure

Excited about these as well -- especially since it seems the traction is an upgrade (hopefully durability is better).  Curious about the upper and cushion as well -- I actually enjoy the setup in the Curry 1 and don't find it overly firm, but a little extra bounce would be welcomed for sure

I have 3 pairs of the 1s and love playing in them. They are my go to shoes right now. That said, there is still room for improvement. Traction has been really hit or miss on the 1s, so I'm hoping we get consistently very good to excellent traction on the 2s. The pattern looks promosing in the pics. I like the cushioning on the 1s, but wish it had just a bit more bounce. Sounds like the CFD 2s are a little bouncier than the Curry 1s and are supposed to utilize a very similar cushioning setup. This really could be an excellent shoe if they make a few little improvements to really good 1s.

Curry 2 looks great! Never thought the day would come where I'll be buying multiple Under Armor shoes.

Made it to the Under Armour store in Shibuya (Tokyo) today. They had the Curry 2s in stock. Bad news is that they were out of my size. The good news is that I did get to hold multiple pairs of the Curry 2s and even try on one pair that was one full size too big. The UA store had the Father to Sons (dope in person - my favorite by far of the 3 colorways they had), black w/ greys (very clean), and the Iron Sharpens Irons (colorway is only okay in person). The traction pattern is definitely sharper and more pliable than the 1s. I think it will be great for indoor courts. Not sure how it will hold up outside. Cushioning felt better than the 1s. It's bouncier like the Micro G in the CFD 1s but with slightly firmer, more stable feel. I really liked it. Felt like they had Micro G insoles - not sure since they wouldn't let me take them out. Materials felt good and build quality was very good. Not sure about the fit. Speedform seems like it will do a good job of conforming to the foot and giving support. Overall these are great looking shoes (even if I have a slight preference for the looks of the 1s over the 2s) and they seem like they will be great performers on the court. I'm very excited about getting the 2s when they release in the US.

@si3n4  thanks for posting your thoughts!  It's a shame they didn't have your size... soon enough though.  I need to go try on a pair of speedform trainers or something... or maybe just pick some up 

Hi guys, anyone know where I can order the Curry Two "Iron Sharpen Irons" now? I know it's possibly an Asian site as it is released there first. I tried searching but can't find one. Any lead is appreciated. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom